Focal Point
Launching Reports in Developers Studio from Managed Reporting

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1461084022/m/1827055826

February 05, 2013, 08:59 PM
kncoi
Launching Reports in Developers Studio from Managed Reporting
ISSUE
I have created several reports in Developer Studio and now I am creating launch pages on a Managed Reporting's domain (PMF) via the "Managed Reporting (Applet) Interface" to display these reports. The problem I have encountered is where a new "Standard Report" can not "see" any of the existing stored procedures in the Developer Studio in order to insert them into the body of the launch page.

WHAT HAVE BEEN TRIED TO FIX THE ISSUE

I have tried copying procs/fexes from C:\ibi\apps\pmf_customs (where Developer Studio procs reside) to c\webfocus77\ibi\app (where Managed Reporting keeps its procs) so I can use the "Import External Files" to pull them in but apparently what in c\webfocus77\ibi\app are compiled modules of the procs and not the "raw procedures" themselves so MR could not use these imported procedures either.

I am stuck and need help getting MR to connect and display reports from my local Developer Studio. Any help to get this two features connected would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kncoi,

WebFocus 8.1.03
PMF 8.0.5
Windows Server 2012
Windows 7
html