Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Date user accounts were created

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Date user accounts were created
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Does PMF have a field in any of its pmfora tables that has the date when a user account was created? I read the doc. on MRE's MREXTRACT utility, but it doesn't capture this info. I need to include this date in the report mentioned in the Monitoring Usage of PMF topic.

We need this account creation date for SOX compliance.

Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JBK,

WebFOCUS 7.6.11, Linux, HTML, PDF, AHTML, EXCEL

Posts: 100 | Registered: September 15, 2010Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Currently PMF does not capture creation date as a field on OWNERS.

You will have to query Oracle for record add/change date if you're DB logging. If logging is not turned on you might want to do that, if this information is really needed and not just someone's curiosity.

PMF does capture create date, creator, change date and who changed, for all Owned objects. But (I guess this is irony) Owner records themselves are not owned.

Sorry

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!

Master
posted Hide Post
I just had CREATION_DATE and CREATOR on owner added to the feature spec for PMF 5.3 series. Not sure if it will make 5.3.1 but we'll try.

Won't help you much for your report though. Can see how it would have benefit if you're trying to track incept date for licensing, for example.

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Regarding querying Oracle for record add/change date, would this be for the OWNERS table?

Thanks for putting it into the spec for the PMF 5.3.1 series. You anticpated my NFR!

Thank you.

Master
posted Hide Post
Go ahead and request that NFR from CSS though, OK? This way you can track when it actually gets done.

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Regarding querying Oracle for record add/change date, would this be for the OWNERS table?

What is the schema for this, please? We need this so our database people can locate where the table is to run the Oracle query.

Thank you.

Master
posted Hide Post
The Oracle schema is normally called PMF in the default creation scripts, unless your DBA changed it for some reason during DB configuration. So for that reason, we can only guess: PMF probably. Only your DBA knows for sure. Sort of like "only your hairdresser knows for sure."

The DB build scripts for Oracle are normally found on the server in /approot/pmfdbms/create_database/ and the main script is named after the adaptor: SQLORA.SQL.

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105