Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Threshold/Flex button

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Threshold/Flex button
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I am working in my local environment and noticed when I check Dim Tolerances my Threshold/Flex button disappeared in the Measures edit window.It was replaced with a Set Tolerances button. I want to get the interface back and I cannot.

I tried created a TEST measure same thing cannot get the Threshold/Flex button back.

It there a config option I am missing? Any shed any light on this one?

Merci en avance/Thanx in advance.

John

Environment LocalMachine
PMF Version: 5.2.3 HF 1
WF Version 7702
RDBMS MSSQL Express 2008

Master
posted Hide Post
If you have Dimensional Tolerances configured in Manage>Settings>Tolerances, the tolerances are no longer set right in the Measure panel because you have to set them in the Dimensional Tolerances panel (available from the Set Tolerances button on the Measure panel).

You also have to specify the Dimensions that will have Tolerances set by checking the box for each Dimension.

The slider UI is not supported in the Dimensional Tolerances panel. The reason why is complicated but nonetheless it's not currently supported today. You must type in the tolerance values (which is what the slider does anyway - just types them in for you).

If you want the slider UI back, you would need to delete all the Dimensional Tolerance values you set up, uncheck the Dim Tolerance button on the Dimensions for which you'd turned it on, and then turn Dim Tolerances off in Manage>Settings>Tolerances. Just turning it off in Manage>Settings>Tolerances would give you the UI back but wouldn't be totally safe in isolation; it could leave some Dim Tolerance data hanging around you don't want, so you should make sure to clear it out.

Hope this helps. Sorry it's not the news you wanted. Glad to hear you are using this capability. Let us know what you think of it. I say that knowing it's not going to be totally flattering feedback, since you lost your favorite slider UI. :-)

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!