Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Can anyone tell me what the "% Reached Histogram Graph" shows?

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Can anyone tell me what the "% Reached Histogram Graph" shows?
 Login/Join

posted
We're using Release 3.1a of PMF and are trying to figure out what we're seeing when we run the "% Reached Histogram Graph".

PMF Help tells us that it "contains graphical data for the associated objective and perspective, as shown in the following image. This view shows percentage reached performance trend data for the selected metric and associated time periods." This doesn't really tell me the percentage of what that reached performance trend data...

Our best guess - We load data by office and this is showing the percentage of offices that met the green, yellow and red criteria. Is that close?

WebFOCUS Release: 713
PMF Version 3.1a
System: Windown NT-8.0 x86 32bit
ServletExec/4.2
Java version 1.4.2_10

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
That's better than close, that's it. Good One

The purpose of this graph is to give you a better idea of the distribution of the individual values for a Measure Series. For example, you might have a Measure Series that is in the green when you look at the aggregate level, but when you run this graph, it might show you that a significant number of the individual offices are in the red.

posted Hide Post
In the above example, I am guessing Office is one of the dimensions. So I load data also by locations, but I have other dimensions such as payor groupings and venue of care.

So would this still default to my % of locations in green, red, yellow, or does it combine all my dimensions or is this given to me by whichever is the first associated dimension to a measure?

PMF 5.2.2
WebFOCUS 5.13, O/S = Red Hat Linux
HTML primarily, then xls, pdf

Posts: 3 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 18, 2010Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
This particular report counts all dimension values for the specified Time periods. However, you can easily create a customized version of this report that would break out the counts in different manners.

BTW: Your signature does not specify which release of PMF you are using. ( Of course, if you are not a PMF user then this is to be expected. Wink )