Focal Point
The Gadget has changed contact the PMF Administrator.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1461084022/m/5607020316

November 17, 2011, 12:14 PM
dcorp
The Gadget has changed contact the PMF Administrator.
I created a dashboard containing multiple custom made gadgets. When I attempt to view the dashboard on the Today page, the message: "The Gadget has changed, contact the PMF Administrator." appears where the gadget should display. If I edit the dashboard from the Today page and select Live, all the gadgets work properly. I tried clearing all user preferences and default preverences on both the dashboard and gadgets. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get my dashboard to display the gadgets? Thanks in advance.

WebFOCUS 8.1.05/PMF 8.1.4,Tomcat,IIS,Windows/iseries,sql server 2008,Excel/ PDF/HTML
November 17, 2011, 01:36 PM
Bob Jude Ferrante
Those are the steps you'd normally have to take. I'm assuming there might be something non-standard about your custom gadgets, and that might be twisting things up. We'd have to do a deeper dive so please contact customer support and open a case. Upload your custom gadgets. You can use Gadget export to do that.

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!

November 17, 2011, 02:52 PM
dcorp
Okay. I will open a case. Thanks.

WebFOCUS 8.1.05/PMF 8.1.4,Tomcat,IIS,Windows/iseries,sql server 2008,Excel/ PDF/HTML