Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Passing current date to operational report

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Passing current date to operational report
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
I am using the new feature in 4.2 which allows you to pass a dimensional value to an operational report. It is working great for my "class" dimension on the previous vs current report.

I would also like to pass the "current date" from PMF to the operational report also. My "current date" is currently set to a fixed date. What would be the best technique to use to pass the "current date" to an operational report?

Thanks in advance

WF 8.09

Posts: 68 | Location: United States | Registered: March 28, 2007Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Janice,

If by fixed date you mean the configured fixed date PMF is configured with, you can grab this value from the following variables.

&TLVL01_CUR = Year
&TLVL02_CUR = Time level 2 (quarter)
&TLVL03_CUR = TIme level 3 (month)

These values are stored in A_DEFAULTS.

Best regards,
Mike

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Ok. And how do I get them to pass to an operational report? Does it work like the other dimensions where you pass them through the gadg_dim_parms?

WF 8.09

Posts: 68 | Location: United States | Registered: March 28, 2007Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
I would just -INCLUDE A_DEFAULTS in the top of the operational report and then &TLVL01_CUR, &TLVL02_CUR and &TLVL03_CUR are available in your report.

If you wanted to pass the report the specific TIME filters used on a particular report you should use the gadg_dim_parms like the other dimensions but for TIME.

Brgds,
Mike

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike! It's working well.

WF 8.09