Focal Point
Access security when creating a scorecard.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1461084022/m/721109273

February 17, 2010, 05:07 AM
Wihan
Access security when creating a scorecard.
Hi,

When I create a scorecard and enter the mission statement I save the scorecard and the access security button appears as it should.

But when I choose the dimension and save it,it gives me a PMF unkown error.

Can anyone please tell me why it gives me this error?

Any help or suggestions will be welcome.

Kind Regards,
Wihan

Webfocus 7.6.5
PMF 5.1.2

WebFOCUS 7.6.5
Windows XP service pack 2
February 17, 2010, 09:46 AM
Bob Jude Ferrante
Running PMF 5.1.2?

"Unknown error" means a surprising error PMF wasn't expecting, as opposed to a known error it can handle. Usually if you get it, it means the panel didn't even get started properly.

The best thing to do in that situation would be to do we would do in this situation. Right click View Source and drop to the bottom of the Source view, looking for a WebFOCUS error message. Then take note of the error. I'd assume it's a master file conflict in your system config, but it could be other, similar errors.

If this information is too vague, we don't want to annoy you; it's only because we don't know enough about your particular situation. If you can't solve this from what we're telling you here, please open a case with Customer Support and give them your repro, and the result of your View Source on the error.

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!