Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    [Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[Closed] - Changing Scorecards Not Changing Graph Values
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
When I am looking at one scorecard and switch to a new scorecard the chart is not updating. I am attaching the scorecard I start with and then the scorecard I switch too. You will notice the scorecards are the same. When I refresh the page the correct scorecard will then populate. When I right click on one of the bars the correct information is being populated but it is not correct when I look at the data by flipping to the detail.

Also we just upgraded to 8.2.2 and I have not updated my profile yet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Trevor Dunn,

WebFocus 8.002
PMF 8.2.3
Windows, all output

Posts: 76 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: December 28, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jasen,

Is it fair to say you are seeing two odd behaviors here: the gadget does not refresh when you change scorecards and the gadget's data on the flipped grid is incorrect after the switch? Also, after you refresh the page, does the gadget's graphed data display correctly?

Trevor Dunn
Information Builders

Gold member
posted Hide Post
That is correct neither the graph or the flipped grid is showing the correct data. Once I refresh the page both the graph and flipped grid are correct.

WebFocus 8.002
PMF 8.2.3
Windows, all output

posted Hide Post
Thanks for that. One quick follow-up: what do you mean by "the scorecards are the same?" It might make sense if the scorecards share a similarity, as that might "confuse" the gadget.

Trevor Dunn
Information Builders

Gold member
posted Hide Post
The scorecards have the same metrics, they just have a different filter set to them. We are using scorecard security. Each division will eventually have their own set of metrics but for now they are the same. I am currently using the same dashboard as well. People will need to be able to switch between scorecards.

So with playing around with the current functionality I have found it more beneficial for myself to use the top level scorecard and use dimension filtering, but a user that only has access to certain scorecards will not be able to do this and will need to switch between scorecards.

WebFocus 8.002
PMF 8.2.3
Windows, all output

Gold member
posted Hide Post
I have opened a case for this.

WebFocus 8.002
PMF 8.2.3
Windows, all output