Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Rolling 5 Period Report - passing Time Parameter..

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Rolling 5 Period Report - passing Time Parameter..
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hello,

The Rolling 5 Period Report produces no data when
you choose a time period from the left hand side, drill down to the next level, it produces a no data screen. Example 2008 Month 03
Now if I changed the system date to 2008 05 their are no issues because their is no need to select from the Time tree on the left.

This problem does not occur for Prior vs Current or Previous vs Current Report

I have seen this behaviour before in 5.1.1
Can this be fixed in an upcoming release ?

Regards. John

-PMF 5.1.2
-WebFOCUS 7.6.9 on Windows 2003 Server
-MSSQL Server

Master
posted Hide Post
Try this. Go to Manage tab, System Settings, and set Alternate Time Summary to 'Y.' Let me know if that does the trick.

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I made the change you mentioned. Exactly same behaviour does not work for Rolling 5 Period report.

-PMF 5.1.2
-MSSQL Server

Master
posted Hide Post
Thing to do would be to open a case and put in the example and the traces you are getting back (you might have to turn on PMF traces).

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Just want to add to the post before opening up a case. I have a three level time dimension Year / Quarter / Month.

This issue on the post does not occur at the highest level , it only occurs when selecting Quarter or Month from the left hand side.

Thanx

-PMF 5.1.2
-MSSQL Server

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Question for application tracing is it simple enough going to edit system settings ?
Application Tracing: - setting this to ON ?

Is their a trace file that will be produced ? and if yes where ?

Regards,

-PMF 5.1.2
-MSSQL Server

Master
posted Hide Post
Application tracing is the same as putting in SET &ECHO=. To see the trace you do a View Source from the browser. Of course it has to be a browser-based report, and not a PDF or XLS since those are redirected and under pplug-in control.

But you knew that.

So =ON gives you bare trace without Dialogue Manager, and =ALL gives you Dialogue Manager pre-processing too.

Hope that helps.

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
It does thanx. Merci

-PMF 5.1.2
-MSSQL Server