Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Edit icon is missing from Today page
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Edit icon is missing from Today page
 Login/Join

Guru
posted
I'm wondering what might be going on.

I'm the owner of the Scorecard and the dashboard I want to edit but I don't see the edit icon for the Today page. Also the dashboard does not show in the list of dashboards on the Manage tab. I can run it fine.

I have no problem running and editing other dashboards.

Clues?

Thanks.

Greg

current client: WF 8.1.05 & 8.2 - Windows 7 64bit - Tomcat 7 - MRE / BID - IE11

local: WF 8.2 - Windows 7 64bit - Tomcat 6 - MRE / BID - FOCUS - IE11

PMF 8

Posts: 287 | Location: Boston/New England | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Not all content on Today is a Dashboard. Some are legacy reports and/or reports of other types. The Dashboard Designer knows the difference between a dashboard and all other managed content. We're assuming that's what's going on here.

What's the name of the report you believe is a Dashboard?

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!

Posts: 919 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob.
I've edited dashboards inside PMF so often that I forgot that I created this object outside to look like a dashboard. Monday haze.
Thanks!

Greg

current client: WF 8.1.05 & 8.2 - Windows 7 64bit - Tomcat 7 - MRE / BID - IE11

local: WF 8.2 - Windows 7 64bit - Tomcat 6 - MRE / BID - FOCUS - IE11

PMF 8

Posts: 287 | Location: Boston/New England | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post