October 01, 2013, 02:56 PMBob Jude Ferrante
PMF 5.3.2 is Generally Available
Information Builders' Performance Management Framework (PMF) 5.3.2 is now generally available.New Capabilities in PMF 5.3.2:
PMF 5.3.2 is substantially improved and upgraded:
- Dashboard improvements to function and appearance
- Many new Gadgets
- Core charting improvements
- A totally new integrated Strategic Project Management system
- Better Integration with Healthcare Metrics Packs
- Major architectural improvements including totally rebuilt data harvesting and capture, automatic recalculation, documentable lineabe, with lots of easier UI to manage the system and to speed creating elements.
- More general usability and a more attractive look
- More consistent control of overall styling
- Better browser standards adherence
- ... and hundreds More.
For more information on new capabilities, please see the PMF 5.3.2 New Features and PMF 5.3.2 Release Notes documentation that ship with PMF, and the PMF 5.3.2 documentation available on documentation.informationbuilders.com.Software Availability
All users can download PMF 5.3.2 by logging into https://techsupport.informationbuilders.com
and selecting Download > My Downloads/Shipments. Registration is required.Pre-Requisites and Limitations to Note
Please refer to the ireadme.txt file distributed with PMF for information about browser support and limitations to note.Installation
PMF 5.3.2 is certified for operation with WebFOCUS Releases 7.7 and above, including WebFOCUS 8.0.02 and above. Information on how to install and use PMF can be found in the PMF Installation and Configuration Guide, which is being updated with WebFOCUS 8.0.02 and higher support.Upgrades
If you have a previous version of PMF installed, the PMF Installer will automatically upgrade PMF to the latest version; migration is completed the first time an administrator logs on to PMF.Notes:
1. We strongly recommend you back up any custom PMF demo data marts in your RDBMS tools before migrating them to PMF 5.3.2.
2. If you have PMF installed in a multi-tier configuration, please remember to run the installation separately for your Web server and WebFOCUS server machines.
3. This production release had two previous formal test releases prior to production, so the distributed release of 5.3.2 is tagged "hotfix 02". The next hotfix package of PMF 5.3.2 will thus be tagged "hotfix 03". We apologize if there is any confusion due to this; upgrades will still be very straightforward.
October 03, 2013, 09:03 AMCarlos Da Costa
So, there is no HF6 plan for 531 ?
October 03, 2013, 10:35 AMBob Jude Ferrante
There will be a 5.3.1HF6, but there are very few changes in it so far.