Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Performance Management Framework (PMF)    Getting Error in Setting up Alert

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Getting Error in Setting up Alert
 Login/Join

<ABHINAV BALI>
posted
Hi Everyone,

I have set up an alert such that when one of the measure goes from green to yellow, it fires an alert and pmfadmin get an email in outlook express… request is going to reportcaster but when i look into log, it shows error:

User: pmfadmin
Procedure: J14qlpt55708
Schedule ID: S14qlilb4802
Start Time: 2010-02-08 02:28:01 PM
End Time: 2010-02-08 02:28:04 PM
Schedule Executed Due To NEXTRUNTIME
Starting task: app/alert
Connecting to server EDASERVE with execution id admin
Error running alert app/alert from MRE:EdaExcp Eda code 3 subcode: 0 xopen: S1000 THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED: SHOW_CURR_ACTUAL
Task error:EdaExcp Eda code 3 subcode: 0 xopen: S1000 THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED: SHOW_CURR_ACTUAL
No report to distribute.

Not sure why its not recognizing the field name...

Thanks for help.

Abhi

Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
You are running 5.2. Beta, correct?

Bob Jude Ferrante
Director of Business and Development
WebFOCUS Performance Management
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

I'll take any questions about PMF - business or technical - anytime!

<ABHINAV BALI>
posted
Yes. But wondering why?

Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Of course. But we can't work from just a repro without any detail about what release.

It's most probably a bug in the Beta. That's why it is a Beta.

We'll make sure production doesn't have the bug.

thanks

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

Master
posted Hide Post
Hi Abhinav--
We can't repro this in our test environments so we're assuming we don't have the right specifics.

So that we can track this and try to resolve it, can you get your info to IBI-CSS and open a case with them, so we can track all the details of it? You'd need to provide the repro steps you used to set up the alert, etc, including what report you were having the alert run on fire, the conditions, the test DB you were using, etc.

thanks!

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105

<ABHINAV BALI>
posted
I will set up a case and will let you know.

Thanks
Abhi

Report This Post
<ABHINAV BALI>
posted
Hi Bob,

I have now set up a IBI Case #60412555 .

Thanks
Abhinav

Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Thank you. We got your repro - excellently and expertly prepared - and have now found and fixed the problem.

Thanks to you there's one bug that won't be happening in 5.2.1.

Much appreciated.

The PMF team

Bob Jude Ferrante
Bob_Ferrante@ibi.com
917-339-5105