WebFOCUS BUE
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS 8.2 BUE Community    Production Failure: (FOC36219) AN ERROR OCCURRED WHEN OPENING FILE: PROGRESS
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Production Failure: (FOC36219) AN ERROR OCCURRED WHEN OPENING FILE: PROGRESS
 Login/Join

posted
Error: (FOC36219) AN ERROR OCCURRED WHEN OPENING FILE: PROGRESS

Problem: We are trying to write the TABLE FILE in to TEMPPATH using command "FILEDEF progress2 DISK &Name (append", the FEX was working fine with Webfocus 7.6 version and after we upgrade to Webfocus 8105 started getting FOC36219 ERROR.

The file is not getting created under the directory ts******/UserID.

Path: /VAH/ibi/8105/ibi/srv81/wfs/edatemp/ts000262/PTH\srvadmin*

I have found some post related to the similar access issues on TEMP folder after upgrading the Webfocus 8105.

Can you please help us fixing this issue as early as possible. Please let us know if you need more info.

Note: This is a production failure and we need to get it fixed at the earliest, please treat this request as production "Blocker".

Include : logesh.subramanian@fmr.com in all the email communications.

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 4 | Registered: October 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, you posted this in the Business User Edition forum. I believe your installation is a WebFOCUS 8.1.05 release. I would recommend posted your issue again in the WebFOCUS/FOCUS forum.

Regards,
Richard

Posts: 14 | Location: Corporate | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post