Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Rules, Regulations, and FAQs    search function avoids anything between code tags; not good
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

search function avoids anything between code tags; not good
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
since we are all coders, the searches we are likely to do are on code fragments that we remember seeing; however this board's search function appears to carefully avoid searching between code tags. This isn't good, and imho goes to the heart of what we're about.

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Maryellen>
posted
Hiya -- Didn't want you to think I missed this one. I'm researching the answer and will get back to you asap.

Maryellen

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Go-To, it seems to be working now..
if i search for !IF EXIST and i know the poster was JG, i can find it.
Thanks for the fix!

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post