Focal Point
I like the new forum!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7081057331/m/1501067331

April 22, 2003, 03:30 PM
<Patrick>
I like the new forum!
Good job!
April 22, 2003, 03:39 PM
<monte2000>
Thanks Patrick!

What is it exactly that you like about the forums? Let me know.

M
April 24, 2003, 02:54 PM
suzy_smith
I like it too. The threads make a conversation easier to follow. Also, the stuff is always here, and not clogging up my e-mail inbox.

Thanks.
April 25, 2003, 11:34 AM
<Patrick>
I'm used to work with UBB so that's much easier.

UBB is standard - I don't like the Yahoo groups that much. Yahoo Content is usefull but usability is poor!

And I was missing the Siles Wink

Regards Roll Eyes
Patrick
May 06, 2003, 06:01 PM
<Floridadave>
This is a wonderful way to do a website! Three Cheers for all who have had a hand in doing it. Smiler
May 15, 2003, 12:55 PM
brad-s
This forum is a great idea!
May 23, 2003, 09:30 AM
<BjoernKiehne>
I like it too
October 29, 2003, 02:37 PM
susannah
i'ld like to see the threads separated by product type. eg. separate FOCUS from WEBFOCUS..i realize there's a huge overlap... so maybe an extra identifier in the OPEN A NEW THREAD screen that clearly states what type of focus you're talking about..Mainframe or web...not unlike what you have on the tech site. But some responders have no clue that there is a difference, and they give webanswers for a mainframe environment.
Also..a separate thread group for MAINTAIN. I haven't got a MAINTAIN license, so i've got no idea what the thread 'UPDATE ASSIST' is.
Publicize this with some sort of contest or giveaway or something. its totally coolest thing ever, but not as intensely used as , say, the javascript coding forms.
December 31, 2003, 02:32 AM
<Viswa>
Hi

Good Job.
This can be booster to all the Developers.
The cases can have have a sorting mechanism, to see the latest ones, or to see based on the persons who updats etc.

Thanks
Viswakanth