Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Rules, Regulations, and FAQs    I like the new forum!

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
I like the new forum!
 Login/Join

<Patrick>
posted
Good job!

Report This Post
<monte2000>
posted
Thanks Patrick!

What is it exactly that you like about the forums? Let me know.

M

Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I like it too. The threads make a conversation easier to follow. Also, the stuff is always here, and not clogging up my e-mail inbox.

Thanks.

Posts: 124 | Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2003Report This Post
<Patrick>
posted
I'm used to work with UBB so that's much easier.

UBB is standard - I don't like the Yahoo groups that much. Yahoo Content is usefull but usability is poor!

And I was missing the Siles Wink

Regards Roll Eyes
Patrick

Report This Post
<Floridadave>
posted
This is a wonderful way to do a website! Three Cheers for all who have had a hand in doing it. Smiler

Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
This forum is a great idea!

Posts: 61 | Location: St Louis | Registered: May 15, 2003Report This Post
<BjoernKiehne>
posted
I like it too

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
i'ld like to see the threads separated by product type. eg. separate FOCUS from WEBFOCUS..i realize there's a huge overlap... so maybe an extra identifier in the OPEN A NEW THREAD screen that clearly states what type of focus you're talking about..Mainframe or web...not unlike what you have on the tech site. But some responders have no clue that there is a difference, and they give webanswers for a mainframe environment.
Also..a separate thread group for MAINTAIN. I haven't got a MAINTAIN license, so i've got no idea what the thread 'UPDATE ASSIST' is.
Publicize this with some sort of contest or giveaway or something. its totally coolest thing ever, but not as intensely used as , say, the javascript coding forms.

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
<Viswa>
posted
Hi

Good Job.
This can be booster to all the Developers.
The cases can have have a sorting mechanism, to see the latest ones, or to see based on the persons who updats etc.

Thanks
Viswakanth

Report This Post