Dear Focal Pointers,
Updated as of 1/1/2016
This is a friendly reminder for all: before posting your question, please do some research first on your own.
We noticed that quite often the questions asked are topics that have already been discussed and answered. If you do some searching on the board, you may be able to locate the answers from earlier discussions, which provide one of the most valuable parts of this message board.
If, by all means, you cannot find the answer by search, then of course, start your own topic!
If you are just getting started with the FOCUS/WebFOCUS/iWay products, a strong recommendation is to get some basic training classes. To find more info, check our Education website .
Information Builders offers many other resources that may be of help as well:
* Technical Support Center - Open up a case, check on your case status, search through the Technical Documentation Library, view tips and techniques, new feature requests (NFR), etc.
* Documentation - Search for Manuals and Tech Memos. Provide feedback about Documentation.
* Getting Started Videos and Self Service Tutorials at your fingertips and also complimentary! Take a look at the getting started videos for App Studio, InfoAssist, Business Intelligence Portal, and More.
* Professional Services - If you need to bring consultants to your site for customized help
* User Groups - Meet and Network with other customers in your area, share tips and techniques as well as experiences, talk to our product experts, and more!! We encourage all customers to participate in their local User Group Chapter and if you do not see a meeting in your area please contact me at Kathleen_Butler@ibi.com.
Thanks for everyone’s attention and cooperation. As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.
Information BuildersThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen Butler,
|Powered by Social Strata|