Focal Point
REMINDER: Update Signatures

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7081057331/m/2391050861

May 15, 2006, 05:17 PM
<Maryellen>
REMINDER: Update Signatures
A couple members have asked me to post the following reminder:

Dear Focal Point Members,

Please update your signatures (via the "Profile" link) to indicate the WebFOCUS versions you're currently using and testing. Click here to review Mickey Grackin's signature line example and try to model the format. (Please try to include the product, platform, production, and testing, etc.)

One caveat: Since this information is in the signature, it will not be reflected in the emails which contain the post contents.

The goal is to increase the rate at which solutions are provided, since the signature line is an easy place to glance at when reading and replying to other posts. Of course, I would like you to keep your existing signatures -- it would be great if you could also add this small bit of information.

Another suggestion is, when the person who created the original topic receives an answer/solution, kindly thank the person who supplied it (or acknowledge that the issue has been resolved).

Thank you everyone and let me know if you have any other suggestions, comments, questions, feedback.

Maryellen