Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Rules, Regulations, and FAQs    Can I view all the topics I created?
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Can I view all the topics I created?
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
I would like to be able to view only the topics I created. I know when I go to "directory" and search for myself and then click on the number of posts it shows everything I've either created or simply posted to. Is there some way to see only the ones I created?

Posts: 90 | Location: Tinker AFB | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Maryellen>
posted
All of the messages you created would be identified as "(post #0)" after you've located the messages as you referenced.

An easier way to locate all the posts would be to mouse over the person's id, and select the link.

Is there something/topic you're looking for in particular?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
I just want to be able to review my topics from time to time.

Posts: 90 | Location: Tinker AFB | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Boogarweed

What I do is a search on "Search By Registered Member Number:" your number is 243.

S.W.

Posts: 851 | Registered: May 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thanks...