August 14, 2014, 04:05 PMKathleen Butler
Updating your signature
To all Focal Pointers,
The signature field with the following information is required for all new registrations:
1) What version of WebFOCUS are you using?
2) What platform/operating system are you on? (Windows, Unix, etc.)
3) What output format(s) are you trying to create? (Excel, HTML, PDF, etc.)
The purpose of the signature field is that many of the questions are related to the version/release of WebFOCUS and the platform you are using. Providing this information will definitely help the community better understand the problem and therefore get a solution quicker.
Moving forward, new registrations missing the proper signature information will not be approved.
The process will be:
- After you are registered, we will send you a reminder email stating what required information is missing from you, e.g. name, company, occupation, and/or signature field. You’ll have one week to respond.
- If we still do not hear from you within the one week period, your registration will be deleted and you will need to re-register.
Focal Point has been a growing and great resource for help, idea sharing, and many others. I would like say thank you to all gurus for their endless effort and help, as well as everyone’s cooperation and understanding. As always, questions, suggestions, comments, and ideas are always welcome! Please feel free to send me a private message.
July 23, 2015, 11:08 AMEmily Lee
Where can we update our "signature"?
July 24, 2015, 02:52 PM<Kathryn Henning>
To update your signature, please click on the blue 'Go' button and select Personal Zone - Profile. Then, click on 'View/Edit Complete Profile'. Once on the Profile page, please scroll down to the field labeled '(**required) Product Signature: Please fill out your WebFOCUS release, OS/Platform, and expected Output format(s), AND also the fields below: HTML permitted only if you have specific permission'. Update the information in the text box. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Submit' button.
March 09, 2017, 01:12 PMRob. Brown
May I just make a newbie suggestion? I was able to finally find the "Go" button and it does not seem to be self explanatory. Not knowing why its under the "Go" button would it be beneficial to have a "Update profile" Like most other sites have to make it easier for new users?