Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Rules, Regulations, and FAQs    Change how my name appears in the "Topic Starter"

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Change how my name appears in the "Topic Starter"
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
I want my Topic Starter to only show my first name and a number instead of my entire first and last name. How do I do this?

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Contact Kathleen Butler or Kerry. They are the forum moderators.

Thanks!

Mickey

FOCUS/WebFOCUS 1990 - 2011

Posts: 995 | Location: Gaithersburg, MD, USA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Mickey,
How do I get in contact with one of those individuals (Kathleen or Kerry). I called the main number and the phone attendant had no clue?

Master
posted Hide Post
Your display name is set up when you create your profile, I don't think it is editable. You can contact Kathleen by email. Click the PM link above and find buddies. Type Kathleen and her name will come up (Kathleen Butler).

Pat
WF 7.6.8, AIX, AS400, NT
AS400 FOCUS, AIX FOCUS,
Oracle, DB2, JDE, Lotus Notes

Posts: 755 | Location: TX | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Dennis,

Sorry for the delayed response. Pat has the right idea. Send a PM to Kathleen and she will take care of it for you.

I'm not sure why the IB receptionist had no clue. I have called her at IB HQ and had no problem.

Thanks!

Mickey

FOCUS/WebFOCUS 1990 - 2011

Posts: 995 | Location: Gaithersburg, MD, USA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Dennis - I am on vacation at the moment but Kerry Zhan can help you with this. She actually sent you a private message about this yesterday and is waiting to hear back from you.

Thanks
Kathleen Butler

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post