Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Rules, Regulations, and FAQs    Forgot password e-mail feature not working
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Forgot password e-mail feature not working
 Login/Join

Guru
posted
So I tried to use the Forgot Password feature and it never sent me my new password. (Luck for me I remembered what it was today.)

Posts: 406 | Location: Canada | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Maryellen>
posted
Hi re! Sorry to learn about the difficulty accessing your password. After testing the "lost password" link I received the following email from the "FocalPoint@ibi.com" account:

quote:
Login Information for Focal Point
Dear Maryellen,

Here is the regstration information you requested for Focal Point.

Your username is: maryellen_novak@ibi.com
Your password is: --------

Please visit us at: Focal Point