Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Rules, Regulations, and FAQs    Not receiving email posts
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Not receiving email posts
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
Is anyone receiving emails of the postings on the WebFOCUS forum today? I am not.

Thanks.

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Maryellen>
posted
Hi Francis -- Thanks for the heads up.

I just checked our list server and updated the status of your account. (Sometimes if a message bounces back multiple times, it is identified as an invalid address...this may have been the problem.)

You should be receiving the email alerts shortly. Please let me know when you get a chance.

Maryellen

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Maryellen,

Thanks, I am now receiving email.

Regards,

Francis.

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Testing reply...

Posts: 55 | Location: New York | Registered: March 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post