Here's a very simple, yet bogus, report to illustrate the point that the column totals are all crammed to the left when using "HFREEZE=ON" in AHTML. We don't want that
That beckons the question: How to get the column-totals to align as they do with "HFREEZE=OFF"? That is within InfoAssist...
-*Do not delete or modify the comments below -*-*-*-* I did delete these lines for the sake of Focal Point... -*Do not delete or modify the comments above ENGINE INT CACHE SET ON SET PAGE-NUM=NOLEAD SET SQUEEZE=ON -DEFAULTH &WF_HTMLENCODE=ON; SET HTMLENCODE=&WF_HTMLENCODE SET HTMLCSS=ON -DEFAULTH &WF_EMPTYREPORT=ON; SET EMPTYREPORT=&WF_EMPTYREPORT -DEFAULTH &WF_SUMMARY='Summary'; -DEFAULTH &WF_TITLE='WebFOCUS Report'; TABLE FILE baseapp/car SUM CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST CAR.BODY.SEATS CAR.SPECS.ACCEL CAR.SPECS.MPG CAR.SPECS.RPM CAR.SPECS.BHP CAR.SPECS.FUEL_CAP CAR.SPECS.WHEELBASE CAR.SPECS.WEIGHT CAR.SPECS.HEIGHT CAR.SPECS.WIDTH CAR.SPECS.LENGTH CAR.BODY.SALES BY CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY BY CAR.COMP.CAR BY CAR.CARREC.MODEL BY CAR.BODY.BODYTYPE BY CAR.BODY.SEATS BY CAR.SPECS.LENGTH BY CAR.SPECS.WIDTH BY CAR.SPECS.HEIGHT BY CAR.SPECS.WEIGHT HEADING "Align COLUMN-TOTAL within InfoAssist with Format AHTML" "http://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=1651093421&f=7971057331&m=1037090196&r=1037090196#1037090196" ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML ON TABLE SUBTOTAL ON TABLE SET CACHELINES 100 ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT OFF ON TABLE SET GRWIDTH 1 ON TABLE SET STYLE * INCLUDE=IBFS:/FILE/IBI_HTML_DIR/ibi_themes/Warm.sty,$ TYPE=REPORT, TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING, SUMMARY=&WF_SUMMARY.QUOTEDSTRING, ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE, HFREEZE=ON, SCROLLHEIGHT=AUTO, ARGRAPHENGINE=JSCHART, $ ENDSTYLE END -RUNI'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking, right?
Thanks, Doug This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,
I think that you should open a case regarding this.
I have tested your code under 8201 gen240 without any issue but when I test under 8204 gen48 I have the same issue. And I did my test with AS not IA.
So, it seems to be something with the Client, RS or Active feature itself, not the development tool (AS or IA).
WF versions : Prod 188.8.131.52M gen 240, Dev 8.2.04 gen 48, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007
That which I feared has come to reality...
I'll open a case unless someone can give a solution in, preferably, IA. But, at this time: I'll take what I can get.
|Powered by Social Strata|