Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Align COLUMN-TOTAL within InfoAssist with Format AHTML

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] Align COLUMN-TOTAL within InfoAssist with Format AHTML
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
Here's a very simple, yet bogus, report to illustrate the point that the column totals are all crammed to the left when using "HFREEZE=ON" in AHTML. We don't want that Frowner

That beckons the question: How to get the column-totals to align as they do with "HFREEZE=OFF"? That is within InfoAssist...

-*Do not delete or modify the comments below
-*-*-*-* I did delete these lines for the sake of Focal Point...
-*Do not delete or modify the comments above

ENGINE INT CACHE SET ON
SET PAGE-NUM=NOLEAD
SET SQUEEZE=ON
-DEFAULTH &WF_HTMLENCODE=ON;
SET HTMLENCODE=&WF_HTMLENCODE

SET HTMLCSS=ON
-DEFAULTH &WF_EMPTYREPORT=ON;
SET EMPTYREPORT=&WF_EMPTYREPORT

-DEFAULTH &WF_SUMMARY='Summary';
-DEFAULTH &WF_TITLE='WebFOCUS Report';
TABLE FILE baseapp/car
SUM CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST
CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST
CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST
CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST
CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST
CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST
CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST
CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST
CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST
CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST
CAR.BODY.SEATS
CAR.SPECS.ACCEL
CAR.SPECS.MPG
CAR.SPECS.RPM
CAR.SPECS.BHP
CAR.SPECS.FUEL_CAP
CAR.SPECS.WHEELBASE
CAR.SPECS.WEIGHT
CAR.SPECS.HEIGHT
CAR.SPECS.WIDTH
CAR.SPECS.LENGTH
CAR.BODY.SALES
BY CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY
BY CAR.COMP.CAR
BY CAR.CARREC.MODEL
BY CAR.BODY.BODYTYPE
BY CAR.BODY.SEATS
BY CAR.SPECS.LENGTH
BY CAR.SPECS.WIDTH
BY CAR.SPECS.HEIGHT
BY CAR.SPECS.WEIGHT
HEADING
"Align COLUMN-TOTAL within InfoAssist with Format AHTML"
"https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=1651093421&f=7971057331&m=1037090196&r=1037090196#1037090196"
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML
ON TABLE SUBTOTAL 
ON TABLE SET CACHELINES 100
ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT OFF
ON TABLE SET GRWIDTH 1
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
INCLUDE=IBFS:/FILE/IBI_HTML_DIR/ibi_themes/Warm.sty,$
TYPE=REPORT, TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING, SUMMARY=&WF_SUMMARY.QUOTEDSTRING, ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE, HFREEZE=ON, SCROLLHEIGHT=AUTO, ARGRAPHENGINE=JSCHART, $
ENDSTYLE
END

-RUN

I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking, right?

Thanks, Doug Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

In FOCUS Since 1983 ~ from FOCUS to WebFOCUS.
   Current: WebFOCUS Administrator at FIS Worldpay | 8204, 8206

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Hi Doug,

I think that you should open a case regarding this.

I have tested your code under 8201 gen240 without any issue but when I test under 8204 gen48 I have the same issue. And I did my test with AS not IA.
So, it seems to be something with the Client, RS or Active feature itself, not the development tool (AS or IA).

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2409 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
thanks Martin,

That which I feared has come to reality...

I'll open a case unless someone can give a solution in, preferably, IA. But, at this time: I'll take what I can get.

In FOCUS Since 1983 ~ from FOCUS to WebFOCUS.
   Current: WebFOCUS Administrator at FIS Worldpay | 8204, 8206

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post