Focal Point
[CLOSED] Auto-Refresh on 8.2 Server Workspace Monitor -- 6 Seconds?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/1067030296

November 22, 2019, 11:05 AM
John_Edwards
[CLOSED] Auto-Refresh on 8.2 Server Workspace Monitor -- 6 Seconds?
For years I've set the Auto-Refresh on the Reporting Server agent monitor to six seconds, because I could easily eyeball my processing speed per minute by multiplying the record count by 10.

In 8.2 I have a set of choices that doesn't include six seconds, just 10, 15, 30, 45 and 60. Is there a way to hoodwink the auto-refresh value to 6?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

November 23, 2019, 10:51 AM
Doug
I'm not sure why things like this get changed in the first place. This may require an NFR to replace the 'list of available vales' (back) to a text entry. Unless someone has a better alternative, which I'm totally OK with anyone providing.

BTW: What 8.2 version are you using?
November 26, 2019, 11:25 AM
FP Mod Chuck
John

This is a run time setting and no underlying configuration setting in the edaserve.cfg. You can open a case to see if there is a back door for this but I doubt it.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
November 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
John_Edwards
I've opened a ticket. Thanks for the suggestion.

December 03, 2019, 11:56 AM
John_Edwards
Alright, so I've figured out that if I open the Workspace from the Data Migrator button when a flow is processing I get the old version. And I've discovered that if I substitute 8121 into the url line I get the old version for my WebFOCUS Reporting Server as well. So that's something I can use to get my six seconds!