Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] How we can got infoAssist?

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] How we can got infoAssist?
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi All

i want to ask if i want to got InfoAssist? is it different SW will shipped speratly from WF-Reporting Server and WF-Client or it is just licensed like Active HTML need to buy and configure it in WF-System?

I appreciate your Answers

Regards
A.Qalqili

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WF 7.7.0.3HF3 / WinXP- WF-Client & Apache / DevStd 7.7.0.3HF3 win XP.

Posts: 118 | Registered: February 08, 2006Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
need to buy and configure
we are testing it now

Frank

prod: WF 7.6.10 platform Windows,
databases: msSQL2000, msSQL2005, RMS, Oracle, Sybase,IE7
test: WF 7.6.10 on the same platform and databases,IE7

Posts: 2387 | Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands | Registered: December 03, 2006Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
ahha

thats Mean Seperate SW , not just license and Activate Feature. Cuz i am intresting in 7610. Frank , which version you are testing & is it goood in performance or not?

<JG>
posted
No it's not more software it's a license and configuration.

Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi JG

i got the license , can you help by providing me the Documentation URL for configuration.

Regards
A.Qalqili

<JG>
posted

Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Very much JG for your Help and Assistance.

Have a nice day My Friend.

Regards
A.Qalqili

Gold member
posted Hide Post
If the license code has been provided to you already, all you have to do is go the the WF Client Console and find licence management. After you enter and save your licence code IA is activated.

WF 7703M, XP/Win7, MRE, RC, BID, PMF, HTML, PDF, Excel 2000/7/10

Posts: 73 | Location: NY | Registered: February 06, 2007Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
If you have payed for the license the local IBI representative should be able to give you some basic training.
Both for application support as end-user it is recommanded.

Frank

prod: WF 7.6.10 platform Windows,
databases: msSQL2000, msSQL2005, RMS, Oracle, Sybase,IE7
test: WF 7.6.10 on the same platform and databases,IE7

Posts: 2387 | Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands | Registered: December 03, 2006Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys

We are in process to do it

Thanks Very Much

Have a nice day