I have some business views that I am using to create some infoassist reports. When I try filtering the reports on a field and try using the "Fetch All Values From Source" - nothing is returned to the filter pop-up. However, if I fetch the first value, last value, min or max values, these values are returned to the pop-up. Is there a limitation on the number of values that can be returned? If I use a single table that includes the field that I am filtering on, all values are returned. However, using this business view which combines 3 tables, it does not.
Thank you,This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kris,
I am following up with you since I see that this is marked closed.
Has this been resolved?
If so, you can please provide a brief description on how this was resolved.
Sharing you resolutions (however brief) helps other members if they encounter the same issues.
Thank you for participating in the Focal Point Forum.
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders Inc.
* Summit 2016 – June 13-17 in Reno, Nevada - http://www.informationbuilders.com/events/summit
WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5
What I discovered is this... I was using a fex in the MFD_PROFILE to do some preprocessing including some filtering. Evidently webfocus or maybe infoassist doesn't like that . What I ended up doing was removing the MFD_PROFILE and adding a condition to the join. i.e., prpty.prpty_cd = dtl.prpty_cd and prpty.loccode = 'XX'
|Powered by Social Strata|