Focal Point
[Solved]FOC003 THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/1147086586

February 28, 2017, 06:40 PM
RamyaKalyan
[Solved]FOC003 THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED
We recently upgraded from WF8005M to WF8105M. I am new to WF application and I have limited knowledge. In one of our BI portals, when I run the report I am getting below error:
Your request did not return any output to display.
Possible causes:
- No data rows matched the specified selection criteria.
- Output was directed to a destination such as a file or printer.
- An error occurred during the parsing or running of the request.

0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 9 IN PROCEDURE daily_interface_mtd_open_err_log
(FOC003) THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED: IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_DATE_MDYY
BYPASSING TO END OF COMMAND
(FOC009) INCOMPLETE REQUEST STATEMENT

In content tree- >Reporting server - >edaserve ->edwmain I can see the access file with file name IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.acx but I don't see master file showing name as IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.mas. The name of the file that is displaying in content tree is MQSI Interface Error (Title) which has name as IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.mas. (When I hover over the file I can see the file name)

When I go to reporting server though Admin console under application directories -> edwmain I can see master file named IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.mas (icon image looks different - shows a link with master file image/icon) .

Please help me or provide some guidance on how I can resolve the problem.

Fex code for daily_interface_mtd_open_err_log.fex:

SET LINES = 9999
-SET &MTD_FILTER=EDIT(DATECVT(DATEADD('&YYMD','D',0),'YYMD','A8YYMD'),'999999');

DEFINE FILE IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV
TRANS_DATE_MDYY/MDYY=HDATE( IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_DT,'MDYY');
TRANS_YEARMONTH/A6=EDIT(DATECVT(HDATE( IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_DT,'YYMD'),'YYMD','A8YYMD'),'999999');
END
TABLE FILE IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV
BY IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_DATE_MDYY AS 'Date'
BY IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.ORDER_N AS 'Order No'
BY IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_ID AS 'Transaction ID'
BY IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_TY_CD AS 'Trx Error'
BY IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_TY_NM AS 'Trx Description'
BY IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.ERROR_N AS 'Error No'
BY IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.ERROR_TX AS 'Error Text'
ON TABLE SUBHEAD
"MTD Open Errors Log"
WHERE ( IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_TY_RESP_CD EQ 'ERR' );
WHERE ( IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_YEARMONTH EQ '&MTD_FILTER' );
WHERE ( IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.CLIENT_ID EQ 'TTOM' );
ON TABLE SET EMPTYREPORT ON
ON TABLE SET HTMLEMBEDIMG ON
ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM NOLEAD
ON TABLE SET BYDISPLAY ON
ON TABLE SET ASNAMES ON
ON TABLE NOTOTAL
ON TABLE PCHOLD AS MTD_ERR_LOG FORMAT &WFFMT.EVAL
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
INCLUDE = IBFS:/EDA/EDASERVE/_EDAHOME/ETC/endeflt.sty,
$
PAGESIZE='Legal',
ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE,
SUMMARY='MTD_ERR_LOG',
TITLETEXT='MTD_ERR_LOG',
$
TYPE=REPORT,
COLUMN=N7,
WRAP=6.000000,
$
ENDSTYLE
END

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RamyaKalyan,

8.0.05 & 8.1.05
February 28, 2017, 11:34 PM
tomatosauce
It might have something to do with DEFINE. Open in GUI and check under what segment is 'TRANS_DATE_MDYY' field being created.

You could also try removing IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT. in LINE 9 and just keep
BY TRANS_DATE_MDYY AS 'Date'

Tharun Katanguru
SBOX- 8205 DEV/TEST/PROD : 8105 8205
Linux, All Outputs
March 01, 2017, 08:00 AM
BabakNYC
A variation on tomatosauce's suggestion is to write a simple report to see if you can print IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.USR_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_FLAT.TRANS_DATE_MDYY. If you get an error then a defined field based on this won't work either. If you don't get an error, you may have a syntax error in your define that's causing the problem. Also, make sure you don't have any other copies of IA_MQSI_ERROR_ANALYSIS_WFV.MAS in the path. Maybe there's an issue in that master file.

WebFOCUS 8206, Unix, Windows
March 02, 2017, 09:14 AM
RamyaKalyan
Thanks tomatosauce and BabakNYC. The issue is resolved. A Join was missing in master file and we corrected it.

8.0.05 & 8.1.05