Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] WebFOCUS support of IBM I V7R1
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[SOLVED] WebFOCUS support of IBM I V7R1
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Dear community,

Does anyone know if and when WebFOCUS will be supported or certified on the latest OS 400 - IBM I V7R1?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prod: WF/AS 8.2.05; OmniGen;
In FOCUS since 1991

Posts: 105 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Clinton, your first check should be the Supported Systems/Adapters in Techsupport, if its not there, then you will have to put in a case with IBI and ask the question.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.06OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Know The Code

Posts: 6138 | Location: 33.8688° S, 151.2093° E | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Clinton,

This page may be of help: Release and Compatibility Information

You will need to have an InfoResponse username/password in order to access the page.

Thanks Waz for your nice input as well.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1950 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thx to both Waz and Kerry,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prod: WF/AS 8.2.05; OmniGen;
In FOCUS since 1991

Posts: 105 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post