Focal Point
Count Account Number per Page

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/1271087331

June 29, 2004, 04:43 PM
David Sibert
Count Account Number per Page
I need to count the Distinct Account Number on each page for a report in the page footing. Then on the table to show the total Accounts.

Help.

David Sibert Frowner
June 29, 2004, 10:25 PM
<Vipul>
Do you want to count the distinct account nbrs per page and display this count in that page footer OR you want to count the distinct account nbrs in the report and display that number at the end.

Vipul
June 30, 2004, 03:27 PM
David Sibert
I am able to to count the "running" total for the report and display it in the Footing on the pages.

That means for page 1, I will display the total accounts on page one. For page 2 it will display the total accounts for page 1 + page 2. This will go on until the last page which will show the grand total for the report.

What I want to show is the number of unique Accounts on each page and in the report(I say this because since an account can be on the report multiple times and on so on multiple pages).

I thought that there was a FOCUS & or && that shows which page the row will be printed on similar to TABFOCNUM or &FOCNEXTNUM.