Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Count Account Number per Page
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Count Account Number per Page
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I need to count the Distinct Account Number on each page for a report in the page footing. Then on the table to show the total Accounts.

Help.

David Sibert Frowner

Posts: 116 | Location: US | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Vipul>
posted
Do you want to count the distinct account nbrs per page and display this count in that page footer OR you want to count the distinct account nbrs in the report and display that number at the end.

Vipul

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I am able to to count the "running" total for the report and display it in the Footing on the pages.

That means for page 1, I will display the total accounts on page one. For page 2 it will display the total accounts for page 1 + page 2. This will go on until the last page which will show the grand total for the report.

What I want to show is the number of unique Accounts on each page and in the report(I say this because since an account can be on the report multiple times and on so on multiple pages).

I thought that there was a FOCUS & or && that shows which page the row will be printed on similar to TABFOCNUM or &FOCNEXTNUM.

Posts: 116 | Location: US | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post