Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Legends on scatter graph
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Legends on scatter graph
 Login/Join

<Thariq>
posted
I plotted diffrent points with respect to X and Y axis and created a Geometric curve fit
trend line.My question is How will we plot the points in the scatter graph with different
legends(colors) based on a third field other than the x and y axis ie I want to segregate
the points with respect to the third field.For e.g.: The table has three fields- Customer,
.Volume and Price. We have price and volume in the x and y axis respectively. Based on
customer the color of the points should vary in the scatter graph.

Also even after segregate
the points with respect to the third field i should be able tp produce the the same trend line which depended on all the points irrespective of the segregation.Please do provide me a sloution on the quetions.

Regards,
Thariq

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thariq,

I do not understand what you want to do. Please try to explain it another way, or email me a picture of your desired output.

Larry

Posts: 20 | Location: IBI Corporate HQ, NY | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post