Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Wrap in FLEX output

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] Wrap in FLEX output
 Login/Join

posted
HI all

I'm using FLEX as my output format, because the user wants to be able to filter, graph, create columns etc.

I'm algo using Layout Composer from within Developer Studio, have created a page and inserted the report on that page, I'm passing parameters also, everything seems to work ...

When I try to put the WRAP value on some columns that have long text (50 characters), it simply does not open the COLUMN, but keeps it like 1 Inch or less, I have already turned on the GRID on the REPORT level in my style sheet but can´t get it to work.

My other concern is in FLEX output how can I define the WIDTH of the report, since I have the output frame to be 100% but the report it self only covers 80% of the page, not the 100% defined, and don't know where to change it.

I will appreciate a lot any help or advice.

Sorry working on 7703R release under Linux ... ahh it's in my Signature right ... well it doesn't hurt anyone to put it here again.

The style part of my report is these

ON TABLE SET STYLE *
     INCLUDE = endeflt,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     GRAPHCOLOR='GREEN',
     GRAPHCOLORNEG='RED',
     GRID=ON,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     DIMENSION=(2000.000000 500.000000),
     LINES-PER-PAGE=20,
     ARGRAPHENGINE=FLEX,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     OBJECT=MENU,
     COLOR='WHITE',
     HOVER-COLOR=RGB(66 70 73),
     BACKCOLOR=RGB(102 102 102),
     HOVER-BACKCOLOR=RGB(218 225 232),
     BORDER-COLOR='WHITE',
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     OBJECT=STATUS-AREA,
     JUSTIFY=CENTER,
     PAGE-LOCATION=TOP,
     COLOR='WHITE',
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     OBJECT=CURRENT-ROW,
     HOVER-BACKCOLOR=RGB(218 225 232),
     BACKCOLOR=RGB(200 200 200),
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     OBJECT=CALC-AREA,
     COLOR='WHITE',
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     COLUMN=N4,
     WRAP=10.000000,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     COLUMN=N3,
     WRAP=2.000000,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     COLUMN=N14,
     WRAP=10.000000,
$
ENDSTYLE
END

Thanks a lot
Best Regards to all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 8.0.0.8
Linux
HTML, PDF, PPS, EXCEL, AHTML, FLEX, JSCHART

Posts: 8 | Location: Mexico, City | Registered: April 27, 2012Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Jose,

From our product folks: this is related to a known issue.
The sample style sheet code has the INCLUDE line to call endeflt.sty file, which contains the following syntax that's causing this problem:
type=data,
backcolor=(rgb(255 255 255) rgb(235 235 240)),
$

Hope this helps,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post