Focal Point
[CLOSED] Repository Content Deletion HTM files

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/1407067096

September 11, 2018, 12:14 PM
RyanIPG13
[CLOSED] Repository Content Deletion HTM files
Hello everyone,

We have a reportcaster schedule that sends emails to users with inline HTML content and then saves the HTML content it just sent to a folder in our repository.

For reasons I won't go into here, libraries are not an option. So we have the HTM files piling up in there.

Is there a way to set a retention policy or selectively delete the HTM files from that particular folder, in the repository. For example, I don't want files older than 90 days.

Redundant Note: These are HTM files in the WFC/Repository/ location. They are NOT in an application folder on the server proper.

I have read the REST documentation and it appears as if that will not work in this case because the REST DELETE command only works on fexes, not HTM files. And, since this is not an application, APP DELETEF will also not work.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

Production: WebFOCUS 8.202M
QA: WebFOCUS 8.206.01
Windows/SQL
September 17, 2018, 11:52 AM
FP Mod Chuck
Ryan

If this is still a open question then please open a case with techsupport since no one has been able to give you any guidance.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats