Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Dynamic Drop-Down Menu with Frontpage
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Dynamic Drop-Down Menu with Frontpage
 Login/Join

posted
WebFocus 5.2.4, Win2000, OfficeXP (Frontpage 2002 SP2)
I insert a Dynamic Drop-Down Menu with Frontpage in WebFocus Form. If I start to select the masterfile and then a field in the properties, Frontpage ends with a system-problem and closes by itself.
Thanks for your help

Posts: 12 | Location: Linz, Austria | Registered: February 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Hi Alfred--

The FrontPage extensions are ActiveX controls that plug into FrontPage. Sometimes if you upgrade the software integrated with ActiveX controls, (for example, if you installed a FrontPage service pack), you might need to re-register the ActiveX control. There's a file included with DevStudio that makes this pretty automatic. Try running thisfoci.bat in your \ibi\DevStudio52\bin folder. It will pop up a command window and perform the re-registration for you.

If you're still having troubles, please contact our tech support Help Desk. I know we've been moving away from the FrontPage plug-ins in favor of the built-in Layout tool...

Posts: 919 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post