April 01, 2004, 02:33 PM<Don H>
Webviewer settings or configs
Does anyone have any info on settings or configs
for the Webviewer? I would like a bit more control relative to: underlining, match highlighting, auto scroll to match, anything that will help the search matches become more visually prominent.
Thanks in advance,
April 02, 2004, 08:09 AM<Grzegorz>
These files are in the IBI_HOME/client52/wfc/etc
- Find the function asearch2() in the envcpmn.html, and add alert("This is an annoying alert !!!") at the beginning of the function.
- Restart the webserver, and test it.
There is much more work to do if you would like to tune the Webviewer seriously, but it is not undoable.You can also look at the 81341066 case on the IBI support site.
Hope this helps
April 02, 2004, 05:18 PM<Don H>
Thanks for the direction. I will dig into those
April 02, 2004, 05:36 PM<Don H>
Pardon my ignorance Grzegorz how do I locate the
81341066 case? Thanks again for your help.
April 05, 2004, 07:43 AM<Grzegorz>
- Logon to the support site.
- Click on the "Knowledge Base Search" link
- Paste the case number into the search input field (e.g. "with the exact phrase" field), and search should lead you to the case description.
In this case you should also receive the links to other, related cases.