Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS
 Login/Join

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
You're most welcome. And Tony if he's from Texas he's way due south of me. Of course they use the term in Oklahoma also. Hope it's warmer there than here. I think I need new glasses though, missed that 'asterik' in the line as true way the data was coming out.

As I say to all here, yours in focus.

Leah

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Leah,

Relatively tropical here from what we are used to. Zero degrees centigrade at 6:00am and now around about 13 to 15 (55 to 59 F). With such a range in temperature it's hard to know what coat to wear Confused

A bit like WF I suppose - it's all down to the layers Wink

As for the asterisk - it was Monday!!!

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
We haven't seen 0 centigrade in days. I'm just glad I'm not farther north. It's even colder there. I remember going to a conference in Alaska one year and it was warmer there than it was back home. Go figure.

Thanks all for the good work on this forum. I'm learning more every day. And who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Big Grin

Leah

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
LOL! You are dead on! And I take it by your 'spot on' and 'centre' that you hail from across the pond?

WebFOCUS 7.6.4
Developer Studio on Windows XP Professional, Version 2002, Service Pack 2
Output: PDF

Gold member
posted Hide Post
BTW, it's a chilly 68 degrees F here at 09:10 this fine morning. Yall stay warm!!

Cheerio!
Sam

WebFOCUS 7.6.4

Expert
posted Hide Post
quote:
you can't teach an old dog new tricks
This "Old Dog" is having to learn the new tricks to keep in the game Frowner

Sam, Yes, as per Location below, I reside in England U.K.

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Sam,

Where abouts in Texas? And by the way, not all of us in Texas use "ya'll" just to confuse you guys (and no I wasn't raised in the north). Wink

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows

Posts: 301 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: July 07, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Jolly good! That explains the excellent sense of humor!

WebFOCUS 7.6.4

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Glenda, part time in Houston and part time in the Hill Country (Pipe Creek to be exact!) And you?

WebFOCUS 7.6.4

Guru
posted Hide Post
Sam,

Work in Galveston and live in LaMarque. Is Rena your rep?

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows

Posts: 301 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: July 07, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Rena is my rep. Small world after all!

WebFOCUS 7.6.4

Guru
posted Hide Post
That it is. Hope to see you at the user forum in March.

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Is that the one in Dallas on March 20th?

OOPS! Nope! I'll bet you meant the one on March 28 in Houston!

WebFOCUS 7.6.4

Guru
posted Hide Post
I meant the one in Houston. And speak of the devil. Rena sent me the invite almost right after I mentioned it to you.

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows

Master
posted Hide Post
Glad you mentioned it here, Rena forgot me! Had Thanksgiving dinner at my house and then forgot ME!

Pat
WF 7.6.8, AIX, AS400, NT
AS400 FOCUS, AIX FOCUS,
Oracle, DB2, JDE, Lotus Notes

Posts: 755 | Location: TX | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Ouch! I'm guessing she might not get an '08 Thanksgiving invite... Smiler

WebFOCUS 7.6.4

Guru
posted Hide Post
That's so unlike Rena. She is usually on top of her game.

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Pipe Creek? A WebFocus Person in Pipe Creek? I have a friend that lives there. Beautiful place.

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: February 28, 2005Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Oh and by the way Sam...if you post your questions on the Focus/WebFocus forum...you will get much more response to your questions..this forum here is for Rules and Regulations.

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: February 28, 2005Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
She's taking me to lunch today, I get to check out her new wheels. As far as an invite, she's always welcome interesting company.

Pat
WF 7.6.8, AIX, AS400, NT
AS400 FOCUS, AIX FOCUS,
Oracle, DB2, JDE, Lotus Notes

Posts: 755 | Location: TX | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post