Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
ON GRAPH PCHOLD
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
when creating a graph with
GRAPH FILE FITXER
ON GRAPH PCHOLD AS GRAFZ1 FORMAT HTMLTABLE
END

can be change its size doing click upon

I can avoid it?

Thanks!

Posts: 20 | Location: Girona (CAT) | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post
<chris>
posted
By default the graph applet (I believe) is on the client, so you can do some cool stuff like expand it if you can't quite see the details. However a lot of people like to shut this off. I'll give you the code, but be aware this can be done with the GRAPH tools found in DevStudio. In your fex, you should try adding this line:

ON GRAPH SET GRAPHEDIT SERVER

put it right before your hold command.

This makes the edit feature stay on the server and not passed down to the client.

Hope it helps!

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Chris,thanks for your interest

In Devstudio i have not been able to find nothing about this, but selecting

Enable Zoom/pan in Properties/Settings

I have seen that method
setSelectionEnable(5);
is added in GRAPHSTYLE

looking for in
http://techsupport.informationbuilders.com/ibase/master...3graph/wf53graph.pdf

I have found this

Syntax:
setSelectionEnable(value);
value = getSelectionEnable();
where:
value
Can be one of the following:
0 for no selection.
1 selects a single element, only one object is highlighted.
2 selects only data related objects (bar, legend) and select all related objects when
clicking on one.
3 selects all related objects when one is clicked. 3 is the default value.
4 selects 50% data zooming on user-selected object.
5 selects drill-down/data zooming mode.

Syntax:
setSelectionEnableMove(boolean);
boolean = getSelectionEnableMove();
where:
boolean
Can be one of the following:
true allows user to select and move objects. This value is the default.
false allows user to select but not move objects.

it was what needed

thanks again for your attention

Posts: 20 | Location: Girona (CAT) | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post