Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Multiple drilldown in HTM page

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Multiple drilldown in HTM page
 Login/Join

<kvn>
posted
I'm having trouble getting a multiple drilldown working in a HTM page. I'm doing some processing in a HOLD file then hold the formatted data in FORMAT HTMTABLE. I grab this hold file from the HTM file using < !--WEBFOCUS TABLE HLDRPT>. If I take out the multiple drilldown and leave one drill the page works.

FEX Code:

TABLE FILE CAR
PRINT
CAR
ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFF
ON TABLE NOTOTAL
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
UNITS=IN,
PAGESIZE='SCREEN',
LEFTMARGIN=0.000000,
RIGHTMARGIN=0.000000,
TOPMARGIN=0.000000,
BOTTOMMARGIN=0.000000,
SQUEEZE=ON,
ORIENTATION=PORTRAIT,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
GRID=OFF,
FONT='ARIAL',
SIZE=9,
COLOR='BLACK',
BACKCOLOR='NONE',
STYLE=NORMAL,
RIGHTGAP=0.125000,
TOPGAP=0.013889,
BOTTOMGAP=0.027778,
$
TYPE=DATA,
COLUMN=N1,
DRILLMENUITEM='Trend 1',
FOCEXEC=trenda(a=N1),
DRILLMENUITEM='Trend 2',
FOCEXEC=trendb(b=N1 c=N1),
DRILLMENUITEM='Trend 3',
FOCEXEC=trendc(d=N1 e=N1 f=N1),
$
ENDSTYLE
ON TABLE HOLD AS HLDRPT FORMAT HTMTABLE
END
-SET &REPORTNAME = 'Test MDrill';
-HTMLFORM test.htm
HTM Code:

< !--WEBFOCUS VAR &REPORTNAME>

< !--WEBFOCUS TABLE HLDRPT>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Mabel>,

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
yep
here's the magic bullet answer
ON TABLE HOLD AS whatever FORMAT HTML
oh, and also you can just drop an &var into the title tag directly
 <br /><TITLE><br />&REPORTNAME<br /><TITLE> 
whole lot easier. (I had never seen that WEBFOCUS VAR version...thanks for sharing that.)
and take that </table> tag out. you don't need it.

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Susannah has a point - run the report in HTML hold format.

Do a view source.

See the code in the head section of the HTML? Those JavaScript includes? You need them.

HTMTABLE doesn't generate a head section - it was designed to only output a table body so it could be included in an HTML template of your design.

Clipboard that HEAD section and paste it into your home-baked template and multi-drill will work. You can keep your custom TITLE tag.

Try it out. There ya go. You're home.

<kvn>
posted
Thanks Susannah & Bob Jude Ferrante. That worked. </table> tag was leftovers I forgot to remove for whipping up this sample code together.

Report This Post
<kvn>
posted
One last question. Does this method work for using graphs in a HTML page? Such as saving the graph in FORMAT GIF and referencing it by the hold name.

Report This Post