Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] HTML page with report - doesn't auto adjust the height
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[SOLVED] HTML page with report - doesn't auto adjust the height
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hello,
I have an html page that has 4 reports being called. How do I update these reports so they don't run over each other. First report is a few pages long. When I show the report in the HTML report i would like a scroll bar. Right now it will run over the second report.

Thank you,
Kelly

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KellyT,

Prod: WebFOCUS 8.2.0.4
Outputs: HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 2005

Posts: 121 | Registered: November 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
What is the "Sizing and Scrolling" option of your report (frame) ? Try to have it set to "No"

WF 7.7.05M, 8.1.05M, 8.2.0.1M gen240 Windows, HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 1794 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Where is the "Sizing and Scrolling" in 8204?
I see the Autosize Settings and I have enabled set to No. That is the only sizing I see.

I want to allow auto sizing however. My report that the fex file produces is long than the height of the frame so it overlaps the frame below it. Sorry not very good of explaining.

In Focus since 2005

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I don't have 8204 installed but I assume that the option hasn't been removed or moved.

So assuming the above, when you select the properties panel from your frame it should be from the Miscellaneous group at the top above the Style Attributes.

WF 7.7.05M, 8.1.05M, 8.2.0.1M gen240 Windows, HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 1794 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I got it figured out.
So I had iFrames added to my HTML page. These were not giving me the Sizing and Scrolling option.

When I added a components|report which is also an iframe it would then show the sizing and scrolling.

The first option i was using the tasks and animation to display/run the report. The second option i'm doing the same thing but had additional properties when I add it as a report rather than just and iframe.

Thank you for your help!!!

In Focus since 2005