Focal Point
Summit 2013: Maximize Your Information Capital

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2287021626

November 12, 2012, 03:50 PM
Kathleen Butler
Summit 2013: Maximize Your Information Capital
Dear Focal Pointers,

Between Monday, June 3 and Friday, June 7, 2013 the technology industry will descend on Orlando, Florida for Information Builders' annual Summit User Conference. Last year, more than 1,000 customers, press, industry thought leaders, speakers, exhibitors, and technology experts from around the world attended to learn how our solutions for business intelligence, integration, and data integrity work together to help you maximize your information capital.

With more than 160 Sessions and an action packed agenda you can't miss Summit.

* See the full Agenda Online and Check out the Labs
* Use the Agenda Builder to plan your week
* Use the ROI Justification Kit

Register on our website: http://www.informationbuilders.com/events/summit

The Rosen Centre Hotel: Summit's Lowest Room Rate Ever $110 per night! The hotel rate will expire on May 17th so please make your hotel arrangements.

Lab Registration for all attendees is Monday, May 13, 2013. Preferred registrants will receive an email informing them of their exclusive registration period.

Please join us for this amazing event. We look forward to seeing you! Thank you for being a customer of Information Builders.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Butler
Customer Care and Communications Manager
Information Builders

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen Butler,
May 07, 2013, 06:14 PM
Kathleen Butler
****Flat Gerry photo contest for 2013 is now live on www.FlatGerry.com****

The contest is open to registered Summit attendees only including international attendees.
* 5 randomly selected winners will win a Samsung Tab 2 7.0 tablet as well as lunch with the real Gerry at Summit 2013!

Entrants can submit up to 3 photos and can get bonus points by sharing on Twitter and Facebook.

Submissions will be accepted until May 28, 2013 and winners will be announced by Gerry at the Summit 2013 General Session.

We look forward to seeing you at Summit 2013.

Thanks
Kathleen Butler
Information Builders
June 10, 2013, 01:09 PM
Kathleen Butler
Dear Focal Pointers,

The Summit 2013 Presentations are available as part of the attendance package for those that attended Summit. Sorry, but this is a Corporate Policy.

However, I will run a series of Virtual User Forums over the next few months. Please contact me at Kathleen_Butler@ibi.com if there is a session you would like to see live. I will do my best to select sessions that are in high demand for the series.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Butler
Information Builders