Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] MRE Administration page and Dashboard redirecting to welcome page
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] MRE Administration page and Dashboard redirecting to welcome page
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
We have our own application server setup(java based) and recently upgraded WF to 769 version.

When we try to call MRE Administration page (mradmin-login) or Dashboard(bid-login) page from welcome.jsp it is again redirecting to same welcome page.This is happening for all IBIcontroller servlet pages like cd-admin, etc.I checked ,this servlet(IBIController) is being initialized fine.
But I am able to go to client console page and do modifications there.And also WFServlet is working fine.
Anyone have idea what could be the issue ? and how can I check this? WFServlet trace is not helping me to find the root cause.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WF8103 -UNIX,HTML,EXCEL,PDF.

Posts: 42 | Registered: June 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Poongs,

Per our technicals: you may want to open a case with Customer Support Services so that we can research the issue in more details. To open a case, please either call at 1-800-736-6130, or access online InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1950 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Poongs,
Hopefully you've opened a case and had someone take a look at this by now. However, if you haven't already, I'd take a look at your web.xml.
The URL's are mapped to the proper servlet through the web.xml. I don't know how it could get messed up to do what you're describing unless someone was tampering with it, but that certainly sounds like something you'd find/edit in the web.xml.

WF 71.x, 76.x, 7701, 8.0 Beta OS: Linux, Win2k3, Win2k, Win2k8, WinXP

Posts: 203 | Registered: November 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post