Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] master file on IBIMRUSR

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] master file on IBIMRUSR
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Would anyone have a master file on the IBIMRUSR.txt file available for me? I try not to reinvent the wheel and aiming to spot differences on one server with another. So in one procedure read the IBIMRUSR.txt on one server and read the same on the other server and compare both.

Thank you,
SWES

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

WebFOCUS 8105m
Windows 7, All Outputs

Member of the Benelux Usergroup

Posts: 198 | Location: Amsterdam | Registered: August 24, 2011Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
$------------------------------------------------------------------             
$ IBIMRUSR.MAS                                                                  
$ For use with MR Extract utility. See MR administrator documentation.          
$------------------------------------------------------------------             
FILE=IBIMRUSR, SUFFIX=COM, REMARKS='MR User Data',                              
 SEGNAME=IBIMRUSR, SEGTYPE=S0                                                   
FIELD=USER_HTM,ALIAS=E01,ACTUAL=A12,USAGE=A12, TITLE='User,Reference',          
 DESC='User reference. One occurence per group membership.', $                  
FIELD=USER_ID,   ALIAS=E02, ACTUAL=A48,  USAGE=A48, TITLE='UserID',             
 DESC='User login ID.', $                                                       
FIELD=ROLE_HREF,   ALIAS=E06, ACTUAL=A48,  USAGE=A48, TITLE='Role,Reference',   
 DESC='Joins to ROLE_HREF in roles extract.', $                                 
FIELD=USER_PROP, ALIAS=E03, ACTUAL=A256, USAGE=A256, TITLE='User,Capabilities', 
 DESC='Comma delimited list. Set in User Administration.', $                    
FIELD=USER_DESC, ALIAS=E04, ACTUAL=A256, USAGE=A256,TITLE='User,Name',          
 DESC='User name. Displays in User Administration interface.', $                
FIELD=GROUP_HREF,ALIAS=E05,ACTUAL=A13,USAGE=A13,TITLE='Group,Reference',        
 DESC='Joins many to many with GROUP_HREF in groups extract.',$                 

WebFOCUS 8206, Unix, Windows

Posts: 1853 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 30, 2015Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply BabakNYC. For some reason no records show up with this master. I wonder how to show the records properly? It should work.

Also, I was thinking of maybe using a FILEDEF, so I can point at the two files (both environments) from one environment? Perhaps someone has created something similar?

WebFOCUS 8105m
Windows 7, All Outputs

Member of the Benelux Usergroup

Posts: 198 | Location: Amsterdam | Registered: August 24, 2011Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
http://documentation.informati...x/html/html_wf_7703/
wf77mradmin/source/topic91.htm

I think the txt file is only populated when you run the mrextract.bat in the utilities directory. Then you can write reports off of it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BabakNYC,

WebFOCUS 8206, Unix, Windows

Posts: 1853 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 30, 2015Report This Post