Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Update NEXTRUNTIME in Caster
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Update NEXTRUNTIME in Caster
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi

I am trying to modify the runtime of reports in caster programmatically. I have tried changing the value of STARTTIME in BOTSCHED. However, this does not seem to change the run time of the report. I think I need to update the value of the NEXTRUNTIME field. Is there an easy way to trigger this field to update? If I need to update it manually, how do I calculate the value that I should put in there?

Anybody have any experience with this or an idea?

Thanks in advance

Jodye

Posts: 246 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Reverse engineer this:
Zulu Time

Otherwise, if this is WF 5.3.x then you shold be able to consume a report caster web service with a web focus report table request and use a compute to set the new time.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dhagen. I realized after I posted that the value is in milliseconds. Actually I want to add 10 minutes so I will just update the value by 60000. In the end, I don't need to convert the value to a readable value.

Thanks

Posts: 246 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post