[CLOSED]Documentation: How to set API's for the graph output JSCHART
Is there any documentation on how to set the API's for the graph output JSCHART (html5).
I would like to know how the WebFOCUS is implementing the JSCHART commands.
Could not find anything related in technical library.
Thanks in Advance.This message has been edited. Last edited by: WF1326,
October 01, 2013, 01:02 PM
WebFOCUS 8: How to obtain HTML5 stylesheet documentation
Case: 91792025 Product: WebFOCUS Web Components Release: 8.0.02 111 Primary OS: WXP64 Date: 13/09/19
Case information refers to the Product, Release, and OS for which this question was asked. The solution may apply to other Products, Releases, and Operating Systems.
How to obtain HTML5 stylesheet documentation
From techsupport.informationbuilders.com site, do the following to access the
documentation on the HTML5 stylesheets:
1. From the top menu bar, click on Publications.
2. From the drop down, select "WebFOCUS v8 Technical Library".
3. Click the plus sign to the left of Published documentation and click the
plus sign to the left of Graphics.
4. Select "Java Script API Guide".
5. When it opens, to the right, you can save the file in PDF format.
Product: WebFOCUS Web Components, WEBFOCUS
Symptom: None Assigned
Functional Area: None Assigned
Operating System: WXP64, WXP64
Keywords: 91792025, MISC, DOC, STYLESHEET, N, HTML5, DOCUMENTATIO