Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] last run date of the Reports

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] last run date of the Reports
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi

Can anyone give me solution for this

How to identify the last run date of the report every time That means last run date of the reports every time ).
reports is running Manually

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

posted Hide Post
Do you have any userlog database which keep tracks/inserts a record each time any report or query is executed. Then it is easy to get the last run date details from that database.

Master
posted Hide Post
Why not just write the report name and date out to a file? And then create another report to read that file to give you the results?

WebFOCUS 7.7.05 Windows, Linux, DB2, IBM Lotus Notes, Firebird, Lotus Symphony/OpenOffice. Outputs PDF, Excel 2007 (for OpenOffice integration), WP

Posts: 674 | Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada ... In Focus since 1985 | Registered: September 28, 2010Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi

Could you Please give me one sample ex how to do

that will be grateful to me & thanks

My requirements like this i need to show the data Between this condition i,e where condition
Note : LD_DATE is field that i what to filter is on this below condition.

where LD_DATE >=&Last_Run_Date
and LD_DATE<=First_Saturday_of_the_Month

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deepu,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Do you have ReportCaster? That would keep a log of every time a report has been run and whether it was scheduled or not. Th only other thing I can think of is to write a MODIFY that would populate a database with the information, however, that would involve kicking off the MODIFY for every report you want a record. ReportCaster is definitely cleaner.

Rhonda

WebFOCUS & ReportCaster 8.1.05, 7.7.03 - AIX/LINUX, FOCUS 7.6.13 MVS, Output PDF, XLS-XLSX, DOCX and HTML

Posts: 146 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: May 31, 2007Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
come to Summit...Usage Tracking presentation

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Great reminder Su! I forgot about that presentation. Thank for reminding us all! I can't remember which Summit it was presented? 2011 or 2012? I am sure we all would like to review.

Thanks,
Rhonda

WebFOCUS & ReportCaster 8.1.05, 7.7.03 - AIX/LINUX, FOCUS 7.6.13 MVS, Output PDF, XLS-XLSX, DOCX and HTML

Expert
posted Hide Post
2013... Smiler

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I thought it was from 2011 or 2012! I thought it was a presentation that I had not attended but saw posted. LOL Good One

Rhonda

Gold member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonda:
Hi Do you have ReportCaster? That would keep a log of every time a report has been run and whether it was scheduled or not. Th only other thing I can think of is to write a MODIFY that would populate a database with the information, however, that would involve kicking off the MODIFY for every report you want a record. ReportCaster is definitely cleaner.

Rhonda

Hi
we are not using ReportCaster gust we are running the report manually.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs