Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] Combo box and procedure

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] Combo box and procedure
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
I have the following challenge, and I hope someone can help me with some suggestion.

I have a page

1) two filters: a) a "dropdown list box", b) a "text edit box"

2) a radio button that enables only one of between the two filters above

2) a search button

3) a report area

Mainly, the user should be able to enable the type of search option s/he wants, i.e., using the radio button she can enable filter a) with the dropdown list populated by a fex procedure, or filter b) where she can input directly the value she wants.

In the following, I provide an example with the CAR dataset. I was able to create the radio button, and properly let the user to enable the search option she wants. The problem is that I don't know how to properly link the two filter objects to the procedure I am calling. For now, in the parameter view I have:

Text Edit box (called edit2 in the code) ---link---> COUNTRY_NAME parameter
Dropdown list box (called combobox2 in the code) ---link---> COUNTRY_NAME parameter

Now, technically I should be able to enable and disable the proper link depending on the radio button selection. I think that there is a function called "default link" if you right click the "link lines" among the object and the parameter. Depending on which one I set as a default link, when I click my search button the fex procedure get value from the object associated with the default link.

For example,

Text Edit box (called edit2 in the code) ---(DEFAULT)link---> COUNTRY_NAME parameter
Dropdown list box (called combobox2 in the code) ---link---> COUNTRY_NAME parameter

In this case, the COUNTRY_NAME parameter get values only from the text edit box, although I would like to get value from the dropdown list value if I enabled it.

Thanks in advance for your help. Follows the code for the html page and the fex procedure.

<!-- Generated by Report Layout Painter -->
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META id=mycharsetmeta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META id=Generation content="Created in release 7703, Generation 3.0">
<SCRIPT id=IBI_RelCallBack type=text/javascript>function AdjustChildrenPosition(){
}
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_OptionsScript type=text/javascript>
var cgipath = "cgipath";
var ibirls = "ibirls3";

var rltdyncalendar = "rltdyncalendar";
var gmap = "ibigmap";
var olap="olap";
var olappanebase="olappanebase";
var olapdrill="olapdrill";

var ibixmltree="ibixmltree";

var ibiOptions = new Array(cgipath,ibirls);
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_nls type=text/javascript src="/ibi_html/javaassist/nls.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_nlsVars type=text/javascript src="/ibi_html/javaassist/nlsvars.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_ibigbl type=text/javascript src="/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/js/ibigbl.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_ibigblloadCss type=text/javascript>
ibigblloadCss(null);
addIntlTranslatedJS("composertrans.js");
</SCRIPT>
<TITLE>HtmlPage</TITLE>
<!-- Copyright 1996-2011 Information Builders, Inc. All rights reserved. -->
<META name=Copyright content="Copyright Information Builders, Inc. 2001-2011">
<META name=Revision content="$Revision: 1.5 $">
<META name=Date content="$Date: 2011/03/23 20:34:10 $">
<SCRIPT id=clientEventHandlersJS type=text/javascript>
//Begin function window_onload
function window_onload() {

UpdateData();

// TODO: Add your event handler code here
//add onInitialUpdate() function to make changes before initial run of the reports
}
//End function window_onload

//Begin function button1_onclick
function button1_onclick(ctrl) {
OnExecute(ctrl)
}
//End function button1_onclick

//Begin function radio1_onchange
function radio1_onchange(ctrl) {

alert('one...');
alert('two...');
}
//End function radio1_onchange

//Begin function radio1_onclick
function radio1_onclick(ctrl) {
//document.search_form.edit2.disabled=true;
var search_selection = document.search_form.radio1_1.value;

if(document.search_form.radio1_1.checked) {

document.getElementById('combobox2').disabled = true;
    document.getElementById('edit2').disabled = false;
	} else {
	document.getElementById('combobox2').disabled = false;
	document.getElementById('edit2').disabled=true;}

}
//End function radio1_onclick

//Begin function test_onclick
function test_onclick(ctrl) {
  var i=document.search_form.elements.length;
  var e=document.search_form.elements;

var name=new Array();
  var value=new Array();

for(var k=0;k<i;k++)
  {
        name[k] =document.search_form.elements[k].name;
        alert("name:"+name[k]);
        value[k]=document.search_form.elements[k].value;
        alert("value :"+value[k]);

}

}
//End function test_onclick

//Begin function radio2_onkeyup
function radio2_onkeyup(ctrl) {
alert('keyp up');
}
//End function radio2_onkeyup

//Begin function radio1_LABEL_1_onmousedown
function radio1_LABEL_1_onmousedown(ctrl) {

}
//End function radio1_LABEL_1_onmousedown

//Begin function radio2_onblur
function radio2_onblur(ctrl) {

}
//End function radio2_onblur

//Begin function body_onmouseover
function body_onmouseover() {

}
//End function body_onmouseover
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT for=window type=text/javascript eventname="onload">window.onload = function() { window_onload(); }</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="OVERFLOW: auto" thumbnailscale="4" elementtype="21" nextelementuniquenumber="16" edaconnectionrequired="true">   
<FORM style="Z-INDEX: 5; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 360px; HEIGHT: 80px; TOP: 140px; LEFT: 270px" id=search_form onsubmit="OnExecute(this);return false;" method=post requests_list="1" form_dist_between_desc_and_input="10" form_hor_dist_between_controls="10" vert_dist_between_controls="10" form_number_of_columns="4" form_number_of_visible_rows="4" form_prompt_location="1" form_type="1" default_slider_type="4" form_newline_chain="1" name="form1">
<INPUT style="Z-INDEX: 6; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 160px; HEIGHT: 22px; TOP: 50px; LEFT: 100px" id=edit2 disabled tabIndex=5 value=ENGLAND defaultselection="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_6" name="edit2"> 
<INPUT style="Z-INDEX: 7; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 60px; HEIGHT: 50px; TOP: 20px; LEFT: 270px" id=button2 language=javascript tabIndex=6 onclick=button1_onclick(this) value=Search size=18 type=button requests_list="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_7" autoExecute="false" name="button2"> 
<SELECT style="Z-INDEX: 8; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 160px; TOP: 20px; LEFT: 100px" id=combobox2 tabIndex=7 defaultselection="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_8" name="combobox2"></SELECT> 
<SPAN onblur=radio2_onblur(this) style="Z-INDEX: 9; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 58px; HEIGHT: 40px; TOP: 20px; LEFT: 60px" id=radio2 language=javascript tabIndex=8 onkeyup=radio2_onkeyup(this) contentEditable=false onclick=radio1_onclick(this) elementtype="12" defaultselection="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_15" onchange="radio1_onchange(this)" groupChildren="1" columns="1" name="radio2">
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%" contentEditable=false cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD noWrap>
<LABEL style="CURSOR: default" id=radio1_LABEL_0 for=radio1_0>
<INPUT id=radio1_0 tabIndex=8 value=TextBox CHECKED type=radio noinput="0" displaytext name="radio1"></LABEL></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD noWrap>
<LABEL style="CURSOR: default" id=radio1_LABEL_1 for=radio1_1>
<INPUT id=radio1_1 tabIndex=8 value=List type=radio noinput="0" displaytext name="radio1"></LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></SPAN>  </FORM>
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=layoutinfo type=hidden>
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=ibiapp_app value="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin" type=hidden ismre="1" name="ibiapp_app">
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=ibif_ex value=app/hh33t6ml.htm type=hidden name="ibif_ex">
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=IBIMR_domain value=finva85w/finva85w.htm type=hidden name="IBIMR_domain">
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=IBIMR_folder value=#carexampletx type=hidden name="IBIMR_folder">
<xml id=focus_xmlelement>
<script type="text/xml" nextelementuniquenumber="19">

<rootxmlnode focoption="_FOC_NULL" top="100" left="10" width="150" height="130">

<variables>

<variable controltype="7" parametercreatedinreslay="0" type="default" desc="COUNTRY_NAME" name="COUNTRY_NAME" default="ENGLAND" textvarname="" accept="0" select="0" create="1" top="70" left="30" width="60" height="20" inbinding="1">

<link linktype="none" persistentuniqueid="compUid_17" from="compUid_6">

<condition default="1" name="Default" whattodowithcontrol="4" valuescompareoperator="0" parameterscompareoperator="0" conditionmultiselectoperator="0">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0"></data_info></condition></link>

<link linktype="default" from="compUid_8" persistentuniqueid="compUid_18">

<condition default="1" name="Default" whattodowithcontrol="4" valuescompareoperator="0" parameterscompareoperator="0" conditionmultiselectoperator="0">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" linktype="none" sourcetype="typeMaster" displayfield="COUNTRY_NAME" datafield="COUNTRY_NAME" datasource="car.mas" datatype="0" selectedvalue="ENGLAND" operation="" slider_range_from="" slider_range_to="" previewvalue="ENGLAND">
<static_values>
<static value="ENGLAND" display="ENGLAND" selected="1" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link>

<link linktype="none">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0"></data_info></condition></link>
<requestid id="1"></requestid></variable></variables>

<input_controls>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_6" elementtype="7" name="edit2" id="edit2" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1" inbinding="1" top="20" left="30" width="60" height="20">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_10">

<condition default="1" name="Default" whattodowithcontrol="0" valuescompareoperator="0" parameterscompareoperator="0" conditionmultiselectoperator="0">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" accept="0" sourcetype="typeMaster" selectedvalue="ENGLAND" datasource="" displayfield="" datafield="" datatype="0" addalloption="0" modifiedrequest="1" ibiapp_app="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin" ibiformat="A10" dfformat="A10" IBIMR_domain="finva85w/finva85w.htm" IBIMR_folder="#gybyl90sxs6v" dynalldisplayvalue="ALL COUNTRIES" operation="NONE">

<![CDATA[]]>

<static_values>
<static value="ENGLAND" display="ENGLAND" selected="1" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_8" elementtype="8" name="combobox2" id="combobox2" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="0" inbinding="1" top="20" left="140" width="60" height="20">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_9">

<condition default="1" name="Default" whattodowithcontrol="0" valuescompareoperator="0" parameterscompareoperator="0" conditionmultiselectoperator="0">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" sourcetype="typeMaster" datasource="CAR.mas" displayfield="CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY" datafield="CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY" datatype="1" selectedvalue="ENGLAND" accept="0" addalloption="1" modifiedrequest="0" ibiapp_app="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin" ibiformat="A10" dfformat="A10" dynalldisplayvalue="ALL" operation="NONE" IBIMR_domain="finva85w/finva85w.htm" IBIMR_folder="#gybyl90sxs6v">

<![CDATA[TABLE FILE CAR
SUM FST.CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY
 BY CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY
-*insert_filters_here
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XML
END
]]>
						</data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_15" elementtype="12" name="radio2" id="radio2" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1" inbinding="1" top="20" left="250" width="60" height="20">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_8">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" sourcetype="typeMaster">

<static_values>

<static value="TextBox" display="" selected="1" noinput="0"></static>

<static value="List" display="" selected="0" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link></input_control></input_controls>

<other_bound_objects></other_bound_objects>

<requests nextrequestsid="1">

<request requestid="1" sourcetype="typeFex" targettype="window" targetname="_blank" ibif_ex="app/qecbw7cw.fex" IBIMR_domain="finva85w/finva85w.htm" IBIMR_folder="#carexampletx" IBIMR_sub_action="MR_STD_REPORT" activereport="0" reportcolumns="SEATS,DEALER_COST,RETAIL_COST,HEIGHT,COUNTRY" reportrealcolumns="SEATS,DEALER_COST,RETAIL_COST,HEIGHT,COUNTRY" ibiapp_app="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin"></request></requests></rootxmlnode></script>
</xml></BODY>
<SCRIPT id=IBI_loader type=text/javascript>
doBeforeLoad();
</SCRIPT>
</HTML>

The following fex in the html page is called using the obscure name file app/qecbw7cw.fex" (see line

-DEFAULT &COUNTRY_NAME='ENGLAND';

-TYPE &COUNTRY_NAME

TABLE FILE CAR
PRINT
     CAR.BODY.SEATS
     CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST
     CAR.BODY.RETAIL_COST
     CAR.SPECS.HEIGHT
     CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY
WHERE COUNTRY EQ &COUNTRY_NAME.QUOTEDSTRING;
ON TABLE NOTOTAL
END

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daniele Barone,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 16 | Registered: September 19, 2012Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Personally, I would use two amper variables. Include the 'All' option on the dropdown, and bind &Var1 to the Dropdown and &Var2 to the edit box.

Create a function edit1_onclick to force the Dropdown Selection to the 'All' value (Which will populate &Var1 with FOC_NONE). (I have launch pages with a LOT of lists & dropdowns so being lazy, I just call the IBI written UpdateData() function to get them all in one call. Then in the Fex:

-SET &COUNTRY_NAME = IF &Var1 EQ 'FOC_NONE' THEN &Var2 ELSE &Var1;

I have had mixed results with trying to bind two HTML Controls to one amper variable. There really is no good way, that I know anyway, to make sure the variable will be populated with the information from the desired control. Disabling the control with JavaScript or HTML code will have NO effect on whether the Focus Variable is populated or not.

Robert F. Bowley Jr.
Owner
TaRa Solutions, LLC

In WebFOCUS since 2001

Posts: 132 | Location: Gadsden, Al | Registered: July 22, 2005Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
If you want to accomplish production of the "net-net" filter parameter within the launch page, add a hidden text box, and re-populate it whenever the radio-button selection changes.

The two filter controls and the radio group will still produce parameters received by the fex, but it can simply ignore them.

Posts: 1925 | Location: NYC | In FOCUS since 1983 | Registered: January 11, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,
thank you both for your prompt answer.

I followed the idea of the hidden text box Smiler suggested by gross:

quote:
If you want to accomplish production of the "net-net" filter parameter within the launch page, add a hidden text box, and re-populate it whenever the radio-button selection changes.

Actually, when the Search button is pressed the associated event populates the hidden text box with the value in the active filter just before calling the CAR report, as describe by the following code:

document.getElementById('COUNTRY_NAME').value = document.getElementById('edit2').value;
	} else {

document.getElementById('COUNTRY_NAME').value = document.getElementById('combobox2').value;
}

OnExecute(ctrl)
}

Now, only the hidden box is linked to the parameter passed to the fex procedure, so I am able to avoid what accurately described by Robert:

quote:
There really is no good way, that I know anyway, to make sure the variable will be populated with the information from the desired control.

Again... Thank you both for the smart suggestions and support.

Follow the whole updated code for who is interested (there are some extra code for testing, please ignore it):

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META id=mycharsetmeta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META id=Generation content="Created in release 7703, Generation 3.0">
<SCRIPT id=IBI_RelCallBack type=text/javascript>function AdjustChildrenPosition(){
}
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_OptionsScript type=text/javascript>
var cgipath = "cgipath";
var ibirls = "ibirls3";

var rltdyncalendar = "rltdyncalendar";
var gmap = "ibigmap";
var olap="olap";
var olappanebase="olappanebase";
var olapdrill="olapdrill";

var ibixmltree="ibixmltree";

var ibiOptions = new Array(cgipath,ibirls);
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_nls type=text/javascript src="/ibi_html/javaassist/nls.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_nlsVars type=text/javascript src="/ibi_html/javaassist/nlsvars.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_ibigbl type=text/javascript src="/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/js/ibigbl.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_ibigblloadCss type=text/javascript>
ibigblloadCss(null);
addIntlTranslatedJS("composertrans.js");
</SCRIPT>
<TITLE>HtmlPage</TITLE>
<!-- Copyright 1996-2011 Information Builders, Inc. All rights reserved. -->
<META name=Copyright content="Copyright Information Builders, Inc. 2001-2011">
<META name=Revision content="$Revision: 1.5 $">
<META name=Date content="$Date: 2011/03/23 20:34:10 $">
<SCRIPT id=clientEventHandlersJS type=text/javascript>
//Begin function window_onload
function window_onload() {

UpdateData();

//add onInitialUpdate() function to make changes before initial run of the reports
}
//End function window_onload

document.getElementById('COUNTRY_NAME').value = document.getElementById('edit2').value;
	} else {

document.getElementById('COUNTRY_NAME').value = document.getElementById('combobox2').value;
}

OnExecute(ctrl)
}

//Begin function radio1_onchange
function radio1_onchange(ctrl) {

alert('one...');
alert('two...');
}
//End function radio1_onchange

//Begin function radio1_onclick
function radio1_onclick(ctrl) {
//document.search_form.edit2.disabled=true;
var search_selection = document.search_form.radio1_1.value;

document.getElementById('combobox2').disabled = true;
    document.getElementById('edit2').disabled = false;

} else {
	document.getElementById('combobox2').disabled = false;
	document.getElementById('edit2').disabled=true;

}

}
//End function radio1_onclick

//Begin function radio2_onkeyup
function radio2_onkeyup(ctrl) {
alert('keyp up');
}
//End function radio2_onkeyup

//Begin function radio1_LABEL_1_onmousedown
function radio1_LABEL_1_onmousedown(ctrl) {

}
//End function radio1_LABEL_1_onmousedown

//Begin function radio2_onblur
function radio2_onblur(ctrl) {

}
//End function radio2_onblur

//Begin function body_onmouseover
function body_onmouseover() {

}
//End function body_onmouseover

</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT for=window type=text/javascript eventname="onload">window.onload = function() { window_onload(); }</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="OVERFLOW: auto" thumbnailscale="4" elementtype="21" nextelementuniquenumber="17" edaconnectionrequired="true">   
<FORM style="Z-INDEX: 5; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 360px; HEIGHT: 80px; TOP: 140px; LEFT: 270px" id=search_form onsubmit="OnExecute(this);return false;" method=post requests_list="1" form_dist_between_desc_and_input="10" form_hor_dist_between_controls="10" vert_dist_between_controls="10" form_number_of_columns="4" form_number_of_visible_rows="4" form_prompt_location="1" form_type="1" default_slider_type="4" form_newline_chain="1" name="form1">
<INPUT style="Z-INDEX: 6; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 160px; HEIGHT: 22px; TOP: 50px; LEFT: 100px" id=edit2 language=javascript disabled tabIndex=5 value=ENGLAND defaultselection="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_6" name="edit2"> 
<INPUT style="Z-INDEX: 7; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 60px; HEIGHT: 50px; TOP: 20px; LEFT: 270px" id=button2 language=javascript tabIndex=6 onclick=button1_onclick(this) value=Search size=18 type=button requests_list="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_7" autoExecute="false" name="button2"> 
<SELECT style="Z-INDEX: 8; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 160px; TOP: 20px; LEFT: 100px" id=combobox2 language=javascript tabIndex=7 defaultselection="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_8" name="combobox2"></SELECT> 
<SPAN onblur=radio2_onblur(this) style="Z-INDEX: 9; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 58px; HEIGHT: 40px; TOP: 20px; LEFT: 60px" id=radio2 language=javascript tabIndex=8 onkeyup=radio2_onkeyup(this) contentEditable=false onclick=radio1_onclick(this) elementtype="12" defaultselection="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_15" onchange="radio1_onchange(this)" groupChildren="1" columns="1" name="radio2">
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%" contentEditable=false cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD noWrap>
<LABEL style="CURSOR: default" id=radio1_LABEL_0 for=radio1_0>
<INPUT id=radio1_0 tabIndex=8 value=TextBox CHECKED type=radio noinput="0" displaytext name="radio1"></LABEL></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD noWrap>
<LABEL style="CURSOR: default" id=radio1_LABEL_1 for=radio1_1>
<INPUT id=radio1_1 tabIndex=8 value=List type=radio noinput="0" displaytext name="radio1"></LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></SPAN>  </FORM>
<INPUT style="Z-INDEX: 10; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 110px; DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 22px; TOP: 190px; LEFT: 640px" id=COUNTRY_NAME tabIndex=9 value=ENGLAND defaultselection="1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_17" name="COUNTRY_NAME">      
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=layoutinfo type=hidden>
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=ibiapp_app value="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin" type=hidden ismre="1" name="ibiapp_app">
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=ibif_ex value=app/trxgc30w.htm type=hidden name="ibif_ex">
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=IBIMR_domain value=finva85w/finva85w.htm type=hidden name="IBIMR_domain">
<INPUT style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; LEFT: -100px" id=IBIMR_folder value=#carexampletx type=hidden name="IBIMR_folder">
<xml id=focus_xmlelement>
<script type="text/xml" nextelementuniquenumber="21">

<rootxmlnode focoption="_FOC_NULL" top="100" left="10" width="150" height="130">

<variables>

<variable controltype="7" parametercreatedinreslay="0" type="default" desc="COUNTRY_NAME" name="COUNTRY_NAME" default="ENGLAND" textvarname="" accept="0" select="0" create="1" top="100" left="244" width="60" height="20" inbinding="1">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_20" from="compUid_17">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" linktype="none" sourcetype="typeMaster"></data_info></condition></link>

<requestid id="1"></requestid></variable></variables>

<input_controls>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_6" elementtype="7" name="edit2" id="edit2" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1" inbinding="1" top="20" left="30" width="60" height="20">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_10">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" accept="0" sourcetype="typeMaster" selectedvalue="ENGLAND" datasource="" displayfield="" datafield="" datatype="0" addalloption="0" modifiedrequest="1" ibiapp_app="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin" ibiformat="A10" dfformat="A10" IBIMR_domain="finva85w/finva85w.htm" IBIMR_folder="#gybyl90sxs6v" dynalldisplayvalue="ALL COUNTRIES" operation="NONE">

<![CDATA[]]>

<static_values>
<static value="ENGLAND" display="ENGLAND" selected="1" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_8" elementtype="8" name="combobox2" id="combobox2" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="0" inbinding="1" top="20" left="140" width="60" height="20">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_9">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" sourcetype="typeMaster" datasource="CAR.mas" displayfield="CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY" datafield="CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY" datatype="1" selectedvalue="ENGLAND" accept="0" addalloption="1" modifiedrequest="0" ibiapp_app="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin" ibiformat="A10" dfformat="A10" dynalldisplayvalue="ALL" operation="NONE" IBIMR_domain="finva85w/finva85w.htm" IBIMR_folder="#gybyl90sxs6v">

<![CDATA[TABLE FILE CAR
SUM FST.CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY
 BY CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY
-*insert_filters_here
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XML
END
]]>
						</data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_15" elementtype="12" name="radio2" id="radio2" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1" inbinding="1" top="20" left="250" width="60" height="20">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_8">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" sourcetype="typeMaster">

<static_values>

<static value="TextBox" display="" selected="1" noinput="0"></static>

<static value="List" display="" selected="0" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_17" elementtype="7" name="COUNTRY_NAME" id="COUNTRY_NAME" multiple="0" inbinding="1" top="20" left="360" width="60" height="20" onetimepopulated="1">

<link linktype="default" persistentuniqueid="compUid_19">

<data_info checkForDuplicateValues="0" accept="0" sourcetype="typeMaster" datasource="" displayfield="" datafield="" datatype="0" selectedvalue="ENGLAND" addalloption="0" modifiedrequest="1" operation="NONE">

<![CDATA[]]>

<static_values>
<static value="ENGLAND" display="ENGLAND" selected="1" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link></input_control></input_controls>

<other_bound_objects></other_bound_objects>

<requests nextrequestsid="1">

<request requestid="1" sourcetype="typeFex" targettype="window" targetname="_blank" ibif_ex="app/qecbw7cw.fex" IBIMR_domain="finva85w/finva85w.htm" IBIMR_folder="#carexampletx" IBIMR_sub_action="MR_STD_REPORT" activereport="0" reportcolumns="SEATS,DEALER_COST,RETAIL_COST,HEIGHT,COUNTRY" reportrealcolumns="SEATS,DEALER_COST,RETAIL_COST,HEIGHT,COUNTRY" ibiapp_app="report_expensecostcenters report_salesorders_toyexample edw report_fin"></request></requests></rootxmlnode></script>
</xml></BODY>
<SCRIPT id=IBI_loader type=text/javascript>
doBeforeLoad();
</SCRIPT>
</HTML>

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 16 | Registered: September 19, 2012Report This Post