Focal Point
[CLOSED] ignore the JOIN WHERE condition in run time

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2917069096

December 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
Siva1925
[CLOSED] ignore the JOIN WHERE condition in run time
Hi,
How can we ignore the JOIN WHERE condition in run time.we are using a oracle database.

WF8105M
Windows 10

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,
December 06, 2018, 09:22 AM
BabakNYC
Can you tell us what you're attempting to do? Do you have a cluster master file or are you issuing the JOIN yourself? If you have a cluster master file can you open it in the GUI without errors? Can you issue a CHECK FILE against this master file? Also, double check to make sure the SEGNAME in the Access file (.acx) matches the one in the Master file (.mas).

It's a lot easier to help if we have more details about what you're doing, what you expect to see and errors and problems you're running into.

WebFOCUS 8206, Unix, Windows
December 11, 2018, 10:07 AM
Siva1925
Hi Babak,
It is a cluster masterfile. Also i am not able create reports with this cluster in GUI.
The reason i have variables in my Join condition is,Based on the user selection(from and to dates) it should bring the data for that date range.I cannot use the dates in the report where conditions because the tables joined in a cluster are left joins.This is the reason we used variables in the JOIN where condition.