I am working at a client using InfoAssist ver. 7.7.02
I'm wondering if anyone has run into these types of errors using this version of the product:
1)SAVE- dialog defaults to Reporting Server,not Custom Report
2) IA:hyperlink:Procedure browse defaults to WFRS
3) Action Failed - Code:0 Type:xQueryTrees
4) Action Failed - Code:0 Type:xSave
5) Action Failed - Code:0 Type:xPropertiesValueQuery
6) Action Failed - Code:5005 & -1 xPropertiesQuery
7) Action Failed - Code:0 Type: IBFS_action=DIREX
8) Action Failed - Type Code:0 xPropertiesQuery
I have performed a search on focal point and have recieved no hits.
Just checking to see if anyone has run into these issues and if so what the resolution may have been.
Timothy BrydieThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,
Prod: WebFOCUS 7.6.10 MRE
Test: DevStudio 7.6.6
WF Server 7.6.6
Report Caster 7.6.6
Web Server - Tomcat
MS Windows XP SP2
Output: HTML, Excel 2000 , PDF, CSV, DOC
FYI, Timothy already has a case opened regarding this issue.
Timothy, please kindly keep us posted on the progress, thank you in advance for sharing with all.
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
|Powered by Social Strata|