Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Making BID Banner Larger -- What Am I Missing?
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Making BID Banner Larger -- What Am I Missing?
 Login/Join

Master
posted
I'm trying to increase the size of the banner on a group view, and the consensus seems to be to change the setting in the profile.prf file. This isn't changing anything for me. Do I need to reboot the WF Client or something?

It's stretching the contents in each row of the underlying html table, but the actual measured height remains the same. I have to grab edges and stretch to see what's inside.

J.

Posts: 931 | Location: At the Mast | Registered: May 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
I haven't worked with BID in a while, but I *think* you also need to reassign the group view to all the users, try one user to test.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
From what I have learned is that you have to back into ViewBuilder and re-link the banner again for it to change. I had to change my banner size smaller for one of our views.

WebFOCUS 8.1.05

Posts: 495 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post